Missouri-St Louis
Options

Hotel for Wedding night?

I am not sure where we want to stay on the wedding night but I do know that I want something nice.  What are your plans for the wedding night?  Or what hotels in St. Louis/St. Charles has a great honeymoon suite or something similar? 

Re: Hotel for Wedding night?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are staying in the King Suite at Ameristar!!! It is lovely!! You should check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of Ameristar because it's really close to our reception.  Thanks! I will check that room out. 
  • Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a wonderful bed and breakfast in the city called The Fleur-deLys Mansion on Russell Blvd near SLU. Here is the website.  http://www.thefleurdelys.com/ My FI and I stayed there for a night away once. It is nice and lots of people stay there on their wedding night. It is very expensive though and you will probably get there late so maybe you want to stay somewhere else on the wedding night and stay there another time. The couple that runs it are very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Lodge at Grant's Trail off of 55 right by Orlando Gardens.  They have really nice themed rooms, some with balconies and a one with a jacuzzi tub.  If you stay on a saturday night, you get their sunday brunch buffet for free.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are staying at the Chase Park Plaza, as well as I am getting ready there.  Its a few doors down from our wedding at Scape.  Also, there are lots of bars to go to after in the CWE you can walk to from the Chase.  Its really nice, so why not treat yourself!
  • Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite hotel in St. Louis is the Westin, but if your reception is out west the Ameristar is a great option -- brand new and apparently very pretty.
    Lizzie
  • Options
    Quirky173Quirky173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Four Seasons downtown - its by far the nicest hotel in town and we really wanted to do something special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards