Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where is everybody?

Re: Where is everybody?

• tell me to go play on the ellipitcal. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm trying to convince H to use the American Express GCs his parents gave us for Christmas to get an elliptical.  
    Photobucket
  • I do, too, KJB. My trainer is actually a golf friend also, so she tells me to do things and i yell at her and call her a bitch, and we laugh and it's great fun.

I told her I don't do well with people barking orders at me, and she does just the right amount of barking, but she lets me swear back at her. And I usually train with 2-3 other people, so not ALL the heat is on me. I like it like that.

She told me to just come ONE TIME for free and if I hated it, I'd never have to go back. That was the 2nd week of august and I've gone at least once a week ever since.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Buying our elliptical was the best investment ever. I love it.

ANDY. GO ELLIPTICAL. MEOW.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Seriously, how do you learn to love it? One day does it just click?

The Margarita Evolution
  • My neighbors's husband decided to try and make me his project in the summer.  I really should have let him, but I made up enough excuses that he finally gave up :)  They lasted about a week - they literally just came into my house one day and made me go running.  That was after the day he tried to kill me at spin class.  I really am my own worst enemy.  
    Photobucket
  • Yeah, I've tried to like running.  many times.  Most of my friends are marathon or half-marathon runners.  I can never seem to do more than 3 miles no matter how hard I try.
    Photobucket
  • I used to hate running, too. When I started going to the gym about a year ago, I started with the eliptical machine and now go back and forth between the two. I dunno, I guess it is just how good I feel after I get done running that did it for me. Plus, I don't care what I look like, which his something I used to be really self conscious about. And my asthma isn't near as bad as it used to be when I was younger, so it makes excerising easier in general.
  • Yes! I can do usually 4 miles, no problem, but I don't enjoy it. I just get bored. Inside or outside. I just wish I could love it, but I just don't.

I'd love to do more or be motivated to do a half marathon, but man. I just can't find it. That whole runners high thing? I can't find it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm right with ya, fishsticks.  Not my thang.  I do really like biking, but of course i cant do that right now :(
    Photobucket
  • Evening ladies! Today was a crappy day. Work was busy and we didn't have enough help. My boss wasn't able to help us out either as he was busy in meetings all day. It made for an extra stressful day today.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • That stinks Ciara. I hope you are able to get some rest. Are you working right up until the baby is born? I couldn't imagine working retail and being pregnant, too.
  • Hi Ciara!

I don't like running either.  I was a swimmer.  But gyms with pools that are decently clean are few and far between, and expensive too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:e5b9f3fb-0673-4bbe-96d4-85a8b7202c76">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you run inside or outside?  You might be less bored if you were outside and able to mix up the route you take.  Also, trail runs are good because you have to focus on debris and what not that might be in your way.
    Posted by bree4305[/QUOTE]
    We have a lot of forest preserves around here, but I would never run there by myself.  Well, not until I get my Taser at least.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:2f74f10c-06bc-4095-8e8f-4012b4ea52b3">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]On a different note, anybody have an instant play netflix suggestion for me?
    I love to watch the controversial documentary catergory.  But it's not there right now :(  As far as movies, I'm not help :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2010
    As long as I can is what I plan. I'm due on a Tuesday so I figure I will work until the Saturday before if I'm still pregnant at that point.
  • It seems to come and go.  I like all that conspiracy theory crap :)  I'm sure it will be back soon.
    Photobucket
  • I'm stuck with green tea.  That's all we got.  Well actually we have about 12 tins of Tazo tea that BIL dropped off.  I guess we will become tea drinkers now...
    Photobucket
  • I'm becoming more of a tea drinker but I still prefer to drink cocoa or cider.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:0cb3b6fa-7d0f-4c93-a7ca-7cf23bf52cc9">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you had the salted caramel hot chocolate from starbucks?  Amazing.

I have. I thought it sounded really horrifying before I tried it, but yes it is quite yummy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:2c43c60f-e1ec-44ee-a449-7bbe0428d21b">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loopy- I watched that a while ago, did you like it?

<div>It was kind of cute.  I have to be in the mood for that type of movie - which I was.  So I liked it.  :).</div>
  • I love salted caramel everything.  I recently made salted caramels for my nurses.  Yum.  H has been eating the leftovers and tends to ruin his appetite right as I'm getting hungry.  I need to give away all of the caramels the next time I make a batch.
  • This is my irrational fear of the day: (I am beginning to think I'm going crazy) So I've been doing laundry all day.  Every time I put stuff in the dryer, I have to check like 5 times that none of my cats are in there before i start it.  When i was little my uncles exwife (or one of the crazy children) someone killed a cat by starting the dryer when it was in there.  So now I'm paranoid.  I literally just went down there to open it up because I kept hearing a thud.  Yeah... it was the sheets all rolled up making the noise...  Crazy party of 1....
    Photobucket
  • Should I put a ticker in my siggy?
  • HAH. No. My uterus is reminding me of that today.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:72e5d48c-f469-48e5-bfb5-7f54e5268942Post:b3726925-2878-462a-8ea8-b82cd0983918">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had the caramel brulee latte?  How is it?

OMG. BEST. THING. EVER. I used to be a peppermint mocha junkie and the caramel brulee is like my new crack.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Damn now I'm going to have to stop at starbucks on my way to work tomorrow.
    Photobucket
  • Mine too.  Two weeks early.  I give up.  I've been trying to use B.C.(nuvaring) to skip every other period, but my body just doesn't like it.  I skip it, but then 2 1/2 weeks into the 2nd ring, WHAM!  Aunt Flo.  I talked to my Dr. last year, and she said I just wasn't doing it consistently, and if I did it for 3 or 4 times straight it would start to work.  But I just tried for a full year and nothing.  I give up.  I'm just gonna go back to every 4 weeks. :(  Hopefully in the next 12 months I'll toss it completely and start TTC.
  • Was that TMI? LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards