New Hampshire

Plans for the weekend?

Re: Plans for the weekend?

• edited December 2011

I'll be going on the Bustonian's 80's bus...Dressed w/crimped hair to match.  The bus is fully equipped with a stripper pole, 80's video games and much much more!  Haha. With 30 girls going it should be some fun.

Sunday is my relaxing day at IKEA.  I hope to find some vases and what not for the centerpieces and things.

Have a good weekend everyone.  I hope there are exciting plans I can copy in the next month.  FI and I are getting bored with our lack of funds and looking for new adventures.

• edited December 2011
    Dinner for a friend's birthday tonight. 

No other plans for the weekend at this point.  I'll probably scrapbook and crochet a bit.  And relax!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bestie is coming up for the night to see my wedding dress! Yay!! She'll be leaving sometime tomorrow night. 
    I'm hoping to get some sewing project accomplished. Pretty boring weekend. 
  • edited December 2011
    We'll be visitng venues for the 4th weekend in a row!  Can't seem to find just what we are looking for and we are all over the map.  Tomorrow it's the Pierce House in Lincoln and L'Andana in Burlington.  Fingers crossed we find a venue soon!

Other than that we are starting to gut our 1/4 bath and maybe going tubing in Amesbury with family.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Getting my nails done tonight
    Going to see a co worker in the hospital tomorrow
    Getting a massage Sunday, then  a jewelry party (for 42 people--shoot me), THEN a going away party for one of my good friends Sunday night.
    Sunday will be insane....i wish the days were reversed so I can chill before going back to work Monday.
    4/29/12
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- a nice quiet evening in with just my kitten.  Hubby is going indoor rock climbing

Saturday- Day is errands, night is a red, white and black themed lia sophia party at a friends

Sunday--- Mass and open house/report card distribution for the beginning of Catholics School Week then relaxing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went BM dress shopping this afternoon and then out to dinner at Carrabbas this evening.  Taking kitty to a vet appointment tomorrow and then getting caught up on housework/homework.  More studying on Sunday and then watching the Pro-Bowl. 
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    5 yr old birthday party today!! I'll be asking two girls who will be there to be my BM.

Tomorrow singing in my chorus concert. Beethoven's 'Choral Fantasy'

Then Monday comes too soon!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    FI's birthday was yesterday so we had dinner with his family and tonight him and I are going out for hibatchi! Besides that just relaxing and maybe working on some wedding stuff.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    Visiting FI in CT
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards