New York-Western

Alfred Angelo - Buffalo

Just wanted to put a little vendor note here about the Alfred Angelo store in Buffalo on Niagara Falls Blvd. I went there today to get a BM dress for an out of town wedding. The ladies were super helpful and really really nice! In addition, they had lots of dresses that I could try on - it can be hard to find that if you are plus size. I definitely reccommend them!

Re: Alfred Angelo - Buffalo

• snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! Jessica was my consultant and she was wonderful! All the girls there are great! I had a REALLY good experience there which is why I bought my dress from them over some other boutique's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jessica was also my consultant when we went looking for bridesmaid dresses, she was very helpful and willing to get us whatever we needed!
  • edited December 2011
    great tip! Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my bridal gown there! The girl who helped me that day (jordyn?) picked out my dress! I would have never picked it and it's beautiful..so let them do their thing! : )

I also got my bridesmaid dresses there too, very helpful!
  • See I went to the salon when I had just gotten engaged (like a month later) because one of my bm's were in town for the first time in like 3 years and I was not impressed with the service there at all.  We had made an appt and had no one there to help my girls try on their dresses and when I wanted to ask a question the girl was no where to be found.  Of course I am still going to look there for my dress and luckily the girls found a dress that they both liked.  But I never once saw my consultant throughout the whole appt for my bm's.  Hopefully for my turn I will see my consultant the whole time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards