New Hampshire

XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP

I posted this on the DIY board also..

at first I loved it but now I'm thinking they look too "home made"... thoughts?

Re: XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP

• I personally like them and I like how they match your invitations, IMO that's a great idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like how they match too.  Are the numbers stuck on? Maybe change the font of the numbers to be a little more fancy? 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_xp-opinons-on-my-diy-table-numbers-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:4ba5e9f8-bb45-48cf-8dbb-98744d5838b3Post:5e5e415f-0c81-4a5b-a15b-9b8ee989f037">Re: XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like how they match too.  Are the numbers stuck on? Maybe change the font of the numbers to be a little more fancy? 
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

They are wooden numbers from AC moore. I just spray painted them and hot glued them to the glass of the frame. They don't come in another of font styles =(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_xp-opinons-on-my-diy-table-numbers-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:4ba5e9f8-bb45-48cf-8dbb-98744d5838b3Post:f9d115d6-3bd9-4510-b36c-fc9f09aebc9e">Re: XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I personally like them and I like how they match your invitations, IMO that's a great idea.
    Posted by anastassiiat[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  I don't think they look too homemade.  How much attention will guests really pay to them anyway?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Personally, I love them! I think it is great how they go with your colors, theme, invites, etc.  I think what's great about DIYing and things being "Home-made" is that it makes everything more personal.  I wouldn't change a thing.
    Anniversary
  • I like them!
  • I couldn't agree more with DHDaydream. It was actually very important to me that there was a personal touch on each detail, and I think you did a wonderful job! They look awesome! We had guests comment on how much they loved all of the personal details. :) well done!
    Anniversary
  • I love them!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_xp-opinons-on-my-diy-table-numbers-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:4ba5e9f8-bb45-48cf-8dbb-98744d5838b3Post:22936aa5-08a7-4d4c-ba70-377428021250">Re: XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: XP: Opinons on my DIY table numbers PIP : They are wooden numbers from AC moore. I just spray painted them and hot glued them to the glass of the frame. They don't come in another of font styles =(
    Posted by Kfudge0714[/QUOTE]

It was just a thought.  I really do like them as is! :)
    Anniversary
  • I think they're great! Mine were really "homemade" looking, but I thought that was part of their charm. :) I love them.
    Photobucket
  • I think they really nice and not home-made-thrown-together looking at all! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cortneyyrc Cortneyyrc member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    i love them! they look great...even if they do look a little diy it shows how much you put into your wedding which is refreshing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards