Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photobooth- Message to encourage guests

Hi everyone,

We have rented a photo booth service to have at the reception.  I am REALLY excited about it because it was under $1000 for the booth for five hours and the memory scrapbook.  We made small candy favors very inexpensively, so the photo strip people get is supposed to be part of the favor as well.

My question is, does anyone have any wording to encourage the guests to go use the photo booth?  I want to put a card on each table with the meny explaining that we got the PB, we want everyone to have fun with it, and there's a scrapbook with it. I'm not good with making things cute and simple.

Thanks!

Re: Photobooth- Message to encourage guests

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this on a blog....

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And another one....

• rrogers24rrogers24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello,

If you don't mind me asking, which photobooth company did you go with?  I am looking at choosing SocialFly but wanted to make sure they were a good company.

Thanks

• edited December 2011
    Thanks, those both gave me great ideas!

I'm using Red Eye photobooths.  I don't know where you are, but you can just send them a message through their website asking if there is one in your area.  It doesn't say all their locations on there.  I'm in VA.  The website is http://redeyebooths.com/index.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards