Florida-North Florida

How to contact the moderator??

This is random but does anyone know how to get in touch with the moderator of this board? My ex-mentalcase DJ as a lot of you already know has caused nothing but problems since I have decided not to go with him. It's been a month about, since we've had any contact ..almost a month .. and he is STILL being a little drama queen. I am sick of being harassed by this imbasall and it needs to stop. He's not bothering me, he's actually making me laugh but seriouslly it's been almost a month.. GROW UP. What can I do to stop this? I have reported his posts but can I actually get in touch with someone?

Re: How to contact the moderator??

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's posting on the boards?  You can find Duncan over on the NF Nesties board.  Just send her a PM and page her on the Nest.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw his post warning us about you.  Is he using another account name besides icebreaker?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Not that I know of but on one of the other posts I wrote.. he had one of his friends write a post about him. It was funny because the woman said that he did her bridal party in the beginning of her post.. and at the end she was like I just got engaged two weeks ago?? Maybe reread your post before you hit submit. Thanks I will check that out now, I appreciate it. Everything has been quiet we haven't had any contact. I seriouslly feel like I am dealing with a little 15 year old girl.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a moderator on another board, so I'll say something.  Let me go find the post her made and I'll go send an email to the Knot Gods.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Knot Annie has been made aware.  Please let me know if you have any more problems and I will let her know.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks I really appreciate it. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards