Connecticut

Check! Bathroom vanity baskets. DIY

Woo! So I finally put together all my stuff! I swear the lady at Target wanted to quit when I was like "hi i have this little basket here....filled with a million little tiny things!"

After my rant yesterday I woke up knowing I needed to do something positive! I'm starting to feel very overwhelmed by the little things, and in the end I realized as daunting as it was with the idea of putting something so simple together as these baskets, it really only took me about 30 minutes to organize and distribute. And poof! I'm in a good mood again! Sealed

I wrote a big entry in my blog about every item I included for those wishing to reference! (the list is long so I wont post it here)

The total for all the baskets items, frames and baskets themselves cost about $140 (the baskets were a little more expensive than I know I could have gotten them somewhere else, but I didn't feel like making multiple stops that day). From what I can tell I'm a little over avereage for cost of these things so I'm sure more people could exclude some of the stuff I put in.

Hope this helps anyone looking to put these together :) Now it's time to finish up my flip flop basket! *cracks knuckles*

Re: Check! Bathroom vanity baskets. DIY

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nice job!! 
  • TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Borrowing for future reference!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yay! That's why it's up there :D
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!  This is awesome!!  I am saving this in my "wedding folder" immediately!!

THANK YOU!
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    nice job! I know it sounds dorky, but I love the vanity baskets at weddings...which is odd, because I rarely need to use them! But I just think it's so cute :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome job! Where can I find your blog for the details?
    Anniversary
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    edited December 2011
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks awesome! There's a good chance I'll be bookmarking your blog so I can steal your poem :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_check-bathroom-vanity-baskets-diy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0135e470-9507-453b-b1eb-92d7a6577c08Post:8d0064bc-54c2-4b8d-84c1-7d06ec045aff">Re: Check! Bathroom vanity baskets. DIY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome job! Where can I find your blog for the details?
    Posted by cgbabe229[/QUOTE]

It's in my signature :) And PP the poems not mine but steal away! It was so cute I had to steal it myself
  • estegemanestegeman member
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute!! I love the vanity baskets at weddings too! Such a nice touch for your guests. Yay yay you are getting sooooo close!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...great job!  Thanks for posting the details on your blog...I'll be using it next year!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great! And it seems like you thought of everything!  Thanks for sharing :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    GREAT baskets!!
  • edited December 2011
    I love this idea.. I've also been to weddings that have had this and I love it then.. I just book marked this idea. You never know when your going to have a headache or need a safety pin for your dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards