New Hampshire

DIY invitation struggles! YUCK. (kinda long)

So I thought I would be awesome and DIY my invites...what was I thinking?? I was originally thinking it woul d be cheaper...but seriously I am so non-artistic that I have messed many up in my printer and had to buy more of everything...which even tho I live only 40min away from card and pockets distrubution site, it costs me around $8-12 each time I order something in S+H! Now, I got over it...then, I thought It would be good to use square invites since all I typically see are the other kind, well I was unaware square invites always cost more, and not only that but the card and pockets envelopes are 1/2 inch too big for the 64cents stamps and cost $1.08 to send!  Lets just say I will be so glad when its all over (I should be finished this week, then I will post a photo) and I will be hand delivering as many as possible!!!

Re: DIY invitation struggles! YUCK. (kinda long)

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ouch!  Yeah, I always heard the square ones were more expensive....that's why we stuck to the standard size pocket folds.  I am so afraid of trying to print these, that we are definitely uploading the design to the C&P print shop and having them print them.  Their prices were pretty reasonable, (I compared them against the prices from the Staples print shop....and C&P was cheaper!)

Also heard about the postage running higher for those....double 'ouch'!  How many pp are you inviting?  We're still trying to finalize the list...but I think it's going to be around 90-something.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your invites when you've finished....you're getting so close!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards