Florida-North Florida

Wedding Rings

Hi Ladies! FI and I just got back from looking at wedding bands. FI found a tungsten ring that he really likes at Kay, and I found an enhancer that I like too. For the sake of bargain hunting... I was wondering where people here bought their wedding bands. The vendor review site lists one website, but I was looking for a few more references.

TIA!

Re: Wedding Rings

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my FI's tungsten ring at Overstock.com.  Exact one we found at Kay, but for a lot cheaper.

I bought my ring at Kay though because it matched my e-ring.
  • pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our bands from Zales. FI's band wasn't cheap but I found mine on sale at a Zales outlet in Jacksonville for 200.00.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • erininjaxerininjax member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of rings are you brides buying for yourself and your FI's? I have a custom made ring so I know I will have to have a custom made wedding ring but my fiance's can be store bought. We want to buy a platinum band for him to match mine. Plus I want to buy another plantinum band so when we travel I don't have to wear any diamond. (safety concern)

Thanks Knotties! 
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got ours at the Zales Outlet in Jacksonville and got a great deal on both. Just watch for sales and coupons.

I got him a tungsten band because that's what he wanted. If you go take a look at what they have, you might be surprised at how close some metals look to platinum for much less.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got both of our rings at Overstock.com.  DH's is tungsten and it was about $50.  Mine is a semi eternity ring and it was a great deal too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning to get FI a platinum ring.  I love the look of tungsten, but he works with his hands a lot, and if anything ever happens to him and they need to cut the ring off, tungsten is too hard to cut, and they have to remove the finger instead.  Platinum for us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards