Wedding Woes

are we there yet?

when does the wedding coverage end? this is worse than the Stupid Bowl.

i want people to "talk" to!

Re: are we there yet?

• edited December 2011
    I want more Bill & Kelly stories.

What do you want to talk about?
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm here to talk!

Bad news: Crocs profits are up. Why do people buy these ugly things? Please to be explaining. 
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

i get more Bill and Kelly in a bit - need to skim the highlights of 2002-2005 - they only had the blow-by-blow of 3 trips on their site.

what's the "in" nail polish right now? i want to get a pedi before we leave for San Antonio next week.

• edited December 2011
    BMom - from what I can tell, it's kids wearing crocs and parents buying them because they are 'easy.'

Barbie - hot pink/magenta seems to be 'in' right now. However, I live in the middle and therefor trends are about ten years behind here. I am not to be trusted. Red is always a nice go-to color, though.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm jelousE of your trip to SA.  My grandparents live there.  I love that city.  DH wants to move there.  I'm going to be there in July for my grandma's 80th birthday.  Mind you, this is the one we call 'grandma Jell-o shot' and she tells stories about hanging out with drag queens in NOLA. 
  • edited December 2011
    mrs. conn - I have some friends that want to move there, too. For me, if I were to live in TX, I'd want to live in Austin. I know how to keep it weird.
  • kjsbride2008kjsbride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_there-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:b8743244-1dad-4787-af76-22a869d3d28aPost:b9e7e7a1-40ab-4fa2-a130-a2344a006ddf">Re: are we there yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BMom - from what I can tell, it's kids wearing crocs and parents buying them because <strong>they are 'easy.' </strong>
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

<div>This is true. They also hold up pretty well for "outside" shoes. I have 2 pairs for Amelia, for when she is begging to go play outside in the backyard and I don't feel like doing socks and shoes.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't need shoes that hold up - Bacon grows out of them too fast. I just need cheap and *not ugly*.

Honestly, it's the ug factor that makes me side-eye people who wear these. So gross. 
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SIL bought niece baby crocs at 6-8 months old. i spent the next hour teching niece how to take them off. i didn't want the kid to wear fugly shoes.
  • kjsbride2008kjsbride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amelia has extremely fat feet, not wide, but thick on the top. It makes finding shoes that fit her very hard to come by. Her "mary jane" crocs stretch enough to fit her feet without buying bigger sizes that are too long/wide to walk in very well. And I find them less ugly than regular crocs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards