Ohio-Toledo

Check! I ordered my dress

So I'm really excited I finally ordered my dress.  I've had it picked out since May and now I get to wait 6 to 8 more months for it to come in (plenty of time before November).  It's by Demetrios.  Here's a picture!  The one I tried on was was too big and doesn't do the dress justice.  I'm wearing a birdcage veil and feather and crystal fastener.  I'm getting the dress in Ivory.

Re: Check! I ordered my dress

• edited December 2011
    Wow!  That is beautiful!  Congratulations!!  Were did you get it from?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a beautiful dress...love the collar! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  Kelly- I got it from Brides by Demetrios in Beachwood (just outside of Cleveland)  I live in Cleveland because I went to school out here, but my wedding ceremony is in Monroe, MI and reception is in Toledo so that's why I'm on this board.  Anyway there is a store in Novi as well.  From the reviews I've heard You are well taken care of until alterations.  So I am definately just taking the dress to someone I trust or has high reviews.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with you on finding the right place, that's good information to know!  

I just posted on the Cleveland board, have you heard anything about the Red Eye photo booths out of Lakewood?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I just know that they are popular, but I haven't used them personally or know anyone who has.  I wish I did since they are like 5 miles away from me.
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!!! Your wedding is in November? Mines not till July 2011 and I already have my dress...SCARY!  My mom paid for it, but told me if I change my mind I have to pay for the next one LOL...As of now I still love it!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, my wedding is November 13th.  I knew I wanted this dress since May and I still love it.  However, if you look at other dresses you'll see some that you really like as well.  For now I have way too much else on my plate to doubt my decision. 
  • edited December 2011

It's amazing!  Great choice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards