Not Engaged Yet

Yay!

My BFF got engaged earlier tonight!!! I'm soo excited for her! I had to share the news with someone (cause she's not telling the rest of our friends til later in the week and I'm busting to tell someone!!!) I'm so happy for her and her FI! Anyone else have good news to share?!:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: Yay!

• edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats to your BFF!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This good news may sound tame but to me it's meaningful - got told the other night that i will be staying at my job permnanently , not just as seasonal and i couldn't be happier :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to your BFF! I was in the same spot last month after my BFF got engaged and wasn't telling anyone yet. It was so hard not to share her news  with anyone until she was ready!
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great tafft! I just got word last month that my contract had been extended another 6 months so I totally get it.  Hearing news that like always lifts you up a bit!:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats great to hear Paige and grats to you too yay! And i totally blanked and forgot to extend grats to your BFF that's so great i am sure she is ecstatic :) I've been having job trouble for awhile now and been trying to secure something solid for nearly a year and working for JcPenny i love it and my co workers are awesome and working at the Home Store i get plenty of ideas for the apartment and decorating haha :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards