July 2013 Weddings

STDs Sent!

I dont know why it seems so real now that the STD are out! I've been looking at the website and checking it twice for typos, erros, etc! 

Any words from the wise ladies that have had their STD's out for a while now?
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: STDs Sent!

• Congrats!

I have no words of advice as I have yet to send mine out. We had to order them in batches since FI designed them himself and we wanted to make sure there wasnt any errors we missed or printing errors. We have the first set back and they turned out great, still havent sent them out though.

Care to AW your save the dates?

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    Thanks! I am not sure what AW means...
  • Haha sorry - I meant, wanna post your STD so we can see how it looks? AW just means "attention whore"/post pictures. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_stds-sent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:f3ab3f01-8b56-4081-bfdc-96aec6621fa6Post:de0d5a8b-4fbd-46ec-a010-cd377ec145ab">Re: STDs Sent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha sorry - I meant, wanna post your STD so we can see how it looks? AW just means "attention whore"/post pictures. 
    Posted by DileniN[/QUOTE]

<div>Sure! I can do so when I get home tonight!</div>
  • Still on the fence about sending STDs out. But I would love to see yours!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• I have no words of advice, but congrats! It's a big weight off your shoulders!

Be prepared to perhaps get some sent back. I left it up to MIL to get her side addresses and my mother to get our side, so naturally there was some error and wrong addresses were written down. Make sure to get extra envelopes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• Congrats!  I feel so behind because I haven't even ordered mine yet!  I'm going to do that very soon, though.  Like in the next 2 days.  Then I need to tell my mom and FMIL that I need addresses or else any I don't have are not getting a STD!  I can't wait for it to seem that real to me!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!!! I'm sending mine out in January! I'm doing a DIY STD, so I need to start getting my supplies and material together now. I've been procrastinating. But, this post just gave me a push! Thanks!
    www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_stds-sent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:f3ab3f01-8b56-4081-bfdc-96aec6621fa6Post:5f1ac7c5-3cb9-433c-bc26-70d216d3fbbe">Re: STDs Sent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!! I'm sending mine out in January! I'm doing a DIY STD, so I need to start getting my supplies and material together now. I've been procrastinating. But, this post just gave me a push! Thanks!
    Posted by Candicejae[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>No problem! Post them when you finish them!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards