Rhode Island

Back from cruise - Honeymoon pretty much chosen!

I feel so out of the loop - I haven't been to a single wedding-related website in over a week!

We went on a 7-night western caribbean cruise via Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. Ocho Rios, Jamaica was my fav! We actually spent the day at Sandals Dunn's River, which, by the way, is closing in July :(

I highly recommend Sandals for a honeymoon - I am so happy we got to experience one before booking our honeymoon even if it was only for 5 hours. It definitely sealed the deal. I don't recommend a cruise for a honeymoon, however. I'll elaborate in a blog post soon. We took over 1200 pictures!

Can't wait to read on to see what everyone's been up to :-)
Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

Re: Back from cruise - Honeymoon pretty much chosen!

• edited December 2011
    So great to see your post! We're going to Sandals Emerald Bay for our honeymoon.. and I was a little concerned about going to a chain resort...
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We had went to Sandals in the Bahamas and that place is amazing. Were hoping to go to the Sandals in Montego Bay for our honeymoon. We love Sandals =)

• chantz2387chantz2387 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're going to Sandals Montego Bay for our honeymoon. Soo excited!!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    happy to see others excited for sandals :-)

i'm actually leaving the honeymoon up to FI...he's going to pick the resort.. book everything and surprise me. we're def. doing disney for a few days beforehand too. i love surprises!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards