Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bout./Pocket Square Question

We are leaning towards pocket squares, however my grandpas will not be wearing suits. Should we get boutonnieres for them? I can't seem to find an answer to this question, and your opinions are appreciated!

Re: Bout./Pocket Square Question

• Options
    You can do pocket squares for suits, but it comes down to what you (and they) prefer.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    If I were you, I would get bouts for them, esp if they will be seated with any Grandmother's. This way people know that while they are not part of the WP, they are still a special part of your day. And it looks nice in pics after the ceremony.
  • Options
    No problem with doing both bouts and pocket squares for the GMs.  If you like the pocket squares I'd stick with both pocket squares and bouts for the GMs and then bouts for the grandpas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards