August 2012 Weddings

May Siggy

Hey, I know Jacqui posted last week about this but I don't think we ever decided. I think the last post was for Color Combo or Scheme?

Why don't we just go with that?

Any thoughts? I want to update my siggy LOL LOL LOL
image 223 Invited
image 127 Wouldn't miss it
image 64 Passed on the fun
image 32 Still undecided
RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: May Siggy

• I think we should just go with that. Any objections- say aye. Otherwise, let's change our siggies haha
  • Haha that works for me! and forces me to come up with definitative colors since we're going to see the florist in 2 weeks!

I vote change 'em!
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to see everybody's because I can't for the life of me come up with a color combo! =[
  • sasha213swsasha213sw member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_may-siggy-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:ee27b047-cf04-4625-903e-b9906c06cdb8Post:b713fda8-9436-4ee8-8116-9ed9e59e387b">Re: May Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm excited to see everybody's because I can't for the life of me come up with a color combo! =[
    Posted by BooTheKitty[/QUOTE]

Check out <a href="http://www.theperfectpaletteblog.com/" target="_blank">theperfectpaletteblog.com</a>. It's a great resource! You can actually choose a color and it will give you some examples of color palettes.

By the way, I realize it was you that suggested the Color Palette for the May siggy. Sorry about that, I would have sworn it was Jacqui :)
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome thanks for the site!  And no worries girlie! ;)
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Yay changed mine! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards