Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

BECKY FOWLER ROCKS!!

Hey guys I had a visit with her on Sunday evening and things went well. She did an excellent job when helping me with my dress. I need no alterations, just minor work due to a tear on the side of the dress and some beading work is needed on the train, that she spotted.  Nothing major at all. She made me feel comfortable and she is the sweetest person you would love to meet.  So if you need alterations or just need her to check things out with your dress. Give her a call!! Smile

MelJ Wedding Countdown Ticker image 218 Invited so far!
image 134 Are ready to party!
image 17 Will be missing out!
image 67 Are MIA!

Re: BECKY FOWLER ROCKS!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm definitely using her because I may need some surgery on my dress! I'm thinking of buying an A-line and turning it into a trumpet! And it's lace! Eeeesh
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • edited December 2011
    Yes she does!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm picking up my dress on Friday afternoon.  So excited!  She's even attaching a brooch I bought to my veil.  I'm definitely using her for all my big alterations wedding or not!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey guys,

I wrote it down at some point but can I get her information again??

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I have my alterations appointment with her on Saturday, the 11.  I am super excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becky Fowler
    972-986-8067
    beckyfowler1@tx.rr.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    DFW Indian..the number is 972 986 8067
    she will call you back and will fit you in!!!
    MelJ Wedding Countdown Ticker image 218 Invited so far!
    image 134 Are ready to party!
    image 17 Will be missing out!
    image 67 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, actually I just spoke with her. I asked her if she does any alterations for men, and she said she doesn't and recommended Leighanna with Maybe Sew. And then she told me that LeighAnna does wedding dresses too and she would totally understand if I decided to use LeighAnna instead of her! I thought it was really sweet of her to say that!
  • BigDCowgirlBigDCowgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her as well and picked up my dress last Sunday!  I had her completely change the bottom of the dress and she did such a beutiful job.  She and her husband are the sweetest people!!! I'm so glad that brides from the knot recommended her to me!  She was such a pleasure to work with and her pricing is so very reasonable!!!!!!  She is a friend for life. 
  • stupid&luckystupid&lucky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So....when all you ladies go to Becky's for your alterations//fittings, be sure to shout out a Hi to me when heading that way.  My daughter and I went to her Saturday, and she lives just a couple of blocks from me...how convenient.

Just the one meeting with her and I agree with everyone about her.   My daughter, her friend and I really liked her.  Good luck to all you ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards