September 2012 Weddings

3 days...I'm a total wreck

I really wish I had more time!  the stress is definitely on and i have a lot of little things to get done.  been worried about the weather since we are planning our ceremony outside; I have been checking forecasts daily for probably 2 weeks now and up until last night it had said perfect sunny weather.  then of course, last night it said rain. =(    I feel so worn down, not having had much help with any of the planning.  the last 2+ months I have seriously been working on wedding stuff every spare moment i get.  Pray for me guys!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 3 days...I'm a total wreck

• Good luck!!
    I have started watching the weather for my wedding next weekend...scattered showers right now..hoping it clears up!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm getting married Sunday too.  I keep freaking out thinking I have a TON to do, but really it's not a much as it feels like. Hopefully you'll find your list to be managable.

Where are you getting married? Weather.com says 10% chance of precip for Oklahoma City.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Tulsa.  I've been looking at different weather channel websites and some say 20% and some say 30%.  one that said 20% had the hourly thing, and it said it would only rain really early that morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
  • I hear ya!  I am exhausted.  Just push through until the end and try and stay positive.  Attitude is everything :) 
  • I hope it's wonderful weather for you!  I hope if it does decide to rain that it's after you're dancing the night away at your reception.  FI keeps making fun of me cause I'm looking at the month forecast.  It says 73 and partly cloudy, so it'll be perfect if that stays... but really, I'm still 16 days out.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• i have a terrible attitude lately. =(  I feel like everything is falling apart.  It really isn't, but it feels that way.  Several of our vendors, along with our venues, have let us down one way or another. In some cases it was just misinformation, but it has cost us. literally.  maybe my expectations are just too high?  my dress has been a huge ordeal.  I just feel like there is a huge weight on my shoulders that won't lift until after we get to the reception.  i got myself a prepackaged frozen margarita for before the ceremony. =)  hoping that will help keep me sane
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_3-daysim-a-total-wreck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:bfb51fda-c14d-47af-8f50-19c9da583a84Post:49eb0709-156e-4697-8ddf-c9d2d56bb3e5">Re: 3 days...I'm a total wreck</a>:
    [QUOTE]i have a terrible attitude lately. =(  I feel like everything is falling apart.  It really isn't, but it feels that way.  Several of our vendors, along with our venues, have let us down one way or another. In some cases it was just misinformation, but it has cost us. literally.  maybe my expectations are just too high?  my dress has been a huge ordeal.  I just feel like there is a huge weight on my shoulders that won't lift until after we get to the reception.  i got myself a prepackaged frozen margarita for before the ceremony. =)  hoping that will help keep me sane
    Posted by shayna25[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one!  We've been going through the exact same thing... I'll put good vibes in for you if you'll do the same for me.. I'm freaking out! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I FEEL THE SAME!!! I even had a mini break down  yesterday with FI. Everything is happening so fast and i feel like no one is even going to notice all of these stupied little detail. I am really excited but i feel like i just want it to be over. two more weeks for me and its over!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards