Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF or UO or I judge

I'm bored, and now that I'm on my way out, I demand entertainment.

Re: FFF or UO or I judge

• So start us off, lady :)  Hold your tongue no longer!
  • I have an actual flame of my own for once, but it's weak. Acaponi's vague knotting the other night was lame. She vague knotted but PMed like 3 people about it. If you're going to talk shiit just do it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • I think Toms shoes are dumb. Not because they are fug, but because it's a bad model for a charity. 
    Photobucket
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Sadly, all I have is low-hanging fruit:
    jessieandharry -- whoever you are, you are annoying.  I actually don't really think you are a troll, I think you are a person who would suck as a friend.

thurmanpowell -- if you don't care about etiquette, please stop posting on E.
  • mica178mica178 member
    Oh, that's right.  Acaponi's silent judgments. Blah.

And I was late to that thread, but Poke should not be flirting with her ex.  i get that it was a confession thread, but man did I judge that.
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    I need to start writing this shiit down -- I know there was something earlier this week ...
    Lizzie
  • I judge all of the people in the post yesterday about open bar.  The only money I bring to weddings (besides the gift, of course) is a small amount of cash to tip the bartenders.  I will drink PBR like its going out of style if that is all you can afford to offer, and thats fine with me.

Also, I think more people should have flasks. They are wonderful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:bafe0661-c4a9-4d7f-aa03-3d53dda55170">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Toms shoes are dumb. Not because they are fug, but because <strong>it's a bad model for a charity. </strong>
    Posted by RupertPenny[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I've not worn Toms, but can you elaborate? I'm curious to know why you think that. I recently stopped buying Tom's of Maine toothpaste because I realized it was bought by Colgate-Palmolive, which I'm not a fan of.

</div>
  • OK.  Maybe I just haven't been around very much, but it seems like Angel came outta nowhere and is all over the place now, with her constant dramz.  It's just like, where did you come from and why do you have so much drama going on?  I think she has had 1500 posts in like the past 2 weeks.  Just kinda weirds me out....but everyone else seems to be digging her.  So maybe I'm the weirdo.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Yeah getting all giggly about flirting with a man that isn't your FI gets a big 'ole o_0 from me.
  • mica178mica178 member
    Confession:
    They keep switching between LC and me as the mod at the top of the page, and it's weirding me out.  I haven't banned a person in months, but I'll miss my buttons.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:f4be36f4-49f8-4a23-908c-dcfe3e933346">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK.  Maybe I just haven't been around very much, but it seems like Angel came outta nowhere and is all over the place now, with her constant dramz.  It's just like, where did you come from and why do you have so much drama going on?  I think she has had 1500 posts in like the past 2 weeks.  Just kinda weirds me out....but everyone else seems to be digging her.  So maybe I'm the weirdo.
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

<div>Argh.  You were too fast, I was just writing this.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think it just seems to be trying too hard.  That many posts in such a short period of time, is crazy to me.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Anyone have a link to Acaponi? I want to judge her too from the sounds of it.

• DJ - I really think people read too much into that. I giggled at his flirting, yes, but that is a combination of being in a really good mood that day and the fact that I don't often get a chance to flirt. Also, FI was skyping with me when I was acting "twitterpated" and wasn't upset at all about it. Sorry if I offened you though.

I also flame whoever that troll was that posted those rude lyrics on Micas announcement thread. Like, wtf? 
  • What's wrong with colgate/polmolive? 

I can't get it up to give Ts and Ps to you if I dont know who you are. I mean, I'll say "that's a sucky situation, good luck with that" but I'm pretty anti asking for Ts and Ps. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:670478cd-0e6a-42ea-af0c-c0782d0954f6">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF or UO or I judge : I've not worn Toms, but can you elaborate? I'm curious to know why you think that. I recently stopped buying Tom's of Maine toothpaste because I realized it was bought by Colgate-Palmolive, which I'm not a fan of.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

<div>Here is a <a href="http://goodintents.org/in-kind-donations/toms-shoes" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">LINK</a>. There are more links at the bottom of this link. </div><div>
    </div><div>Basically, it doesn't help people that much to just unload shiit on them. That just disrupts the local economy and puts the people who were providing that product out of business. </div>
    Photobucket
  • Yes, the Poke thing was totally judgeworthy.

I have a BRAND NEW flame, for DJ and MuSu. I think their reasons for calling BS on Obama's statement for gay marriage is the epitome of bullshiit.
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:6eab00d9-c76f-4c6c-94b4-0d8272e7dbfc">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure she's a troll, but the MOH who is up her friend's ass to get on wedding planning when it's over a year away.  I think TK ate her posts when things got wonky yesterday.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

And the crazy bride doesn't want the BM dresses to match!! ZOMG!
    Lizzie
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:bafe0661-c4a9-4d7f-aa03-3d53dda55170">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Toms shoes are dumb. Not because they are fug, but because it's a bad model for a charity. 
    Posted by RupertPenny[/QUOTE]

I have one pair that are really comfortable (my sister got them for me for Christmas since she loves them), but it was super awkward when I wore them and one of the men in my office came in wearing them, too.  I think people should just donate directly to charities, since they could certainly buy more than one pair of shoes with $60.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I flame Megan on the 'tacky to have an open bar" thread and her Eagles suckup.  "oh no! I 'm you're lurker fan.  Please don't dislike me"

(no offense Eagles...we all know you're the shiznit.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:0396f54a-2672-47b6-bfee-122a6d310526">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>What's wrong with colgate/polmolive?</strong>  I can't get it up to give Ts and Ps to you if I dont know who you are. I mean, I'll say "that's a sucky situation, good luck with that" but I'm pretty anti asking for Ts and Ps. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>YGPM coming LDY.

</div>
  • Was Angel the one whose FI called her a heartless selfish bitch? Because I judge that guy hardcore. I know I am not the sweetest flower when I am asleep but still, that is in no way appropriate. And I feel really bad that she kind of brushed it off since she was used to the verbal abuse from her ex. Not okay.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:3c076157-0dca-4af9-9179-a3c20a88808d">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, that's right.  Acaponi's silent judgments. Blah. And I was late to that thread, but Poke should not be flirting with her ex.  i get that it was a confession thread, but man did I judge that.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

<div>He's not an ex. He was a friend in HS that I never had any romantic attachment to. Nor have I ever had any romantic interest in. </div>
  • It was still kind of weird, Poke.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • mica178mica178 member
    I hate all WP-related threads and sort of wish I had been a biitch about it and moved all of them to WP or M&Ms.  But then I'd be moving most of the easy drama off of E, and what fun would that be?

I admit that I'm not a huge fan of the T&P threads either.  I usually don't even open them. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:0396f54a-2672-47b6-bfee-122a6d310526">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's wrong with colgate/polmolive?  I can't get it up to give Ts and Ps to you if I dont know who you are. I mean, I'll say "that's a sucky situation, good luck with that" but I'm pretty anti asking for Ts and Ps. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

And it just strikes me as AWish to ask for them in the first place.  It's one thing to tell people what's going on as part of a conversation but to start a brand new thread to ask for it is just strange.  Whether I know you or not.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:0396f54a-2672-47b6-bfee-122a6d310526">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's wrong with colgate/polmolive?  I can't get it up to give Ts and Ps to you if I dont know who you are. I mean, I'll say "that's a sucky situation, good luck with that" but I'm pretty anti asking for Ts and Ps. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I don't know specifics but large companies are usually assholios because they can get away with it. And it's kind of false advertising. I mean if I looked at Tom's of Maine toothpaste I would think it was a crunchy, natural, local product that supported Maine. But if it's owned by Colgate that is probably not the case. To me it kind of defeats the purpose of supporting a small/unique brand. 

</div>
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-or-uo-or-i-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:62caf65f-a008-4f56-9f8b-056dfe09a70aPost:5f5f03f8-0c6a-43b3-b1bd-f4198a007714">Re: FFF or UO or I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was Angel the one whose FI called her a heartless selfish bitch? Because I judge that guy hardcore. I know I am not the sweetest flower when I am asleep but still, that is in no way appropriate. And I feel really bad that she kind of brushed it off since she was used to the verbal abuse from her ex. Not okay.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

I think so, yes.  Also posted that her FI didn't do anything for her birthday at all.  I judge him too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't put my finger on it - and it's not an extreme thing - but something about Poke makes me wary. Almost like at any second she could start saying something completely idiotic. 

I have no basis for this.
  • I can jump on that Snippy. It seriously sucks that anyone cares about WHAT his reasons are, they should be nodding their heads and realizing that this is the right direction our country should be going on the gay marriage debate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards