New York-Long Island

DJ Pic Question

I'm getting married in September and we really liked Variety DJ but I had a question about them. Has anyone used them who can tell me how many zap pictures they take? I know the zap pictures aren't as important since we'll have a photographer but I'm a picture person and figure every picture counts wherever it comes from. They also said they only take zap pics during the cocktail hour which I thought was a little weird since every other place seems to take them the whole time.

Re: DJ Pic Question

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Variety DJ for my upcoming May wedding.  Their customer service has been excellent so far.  My FI and I also added the zap shots and montage feature to our package.  It was to my understanding that they display zap shots taken throughout the reception on the monitor as well as pictures taken by the photographer during the ceremony and coctail hour.  I don't remember them saying that there was a limit.  There is however a 50 photo limit if you're planning on doing the video montage (pictures from when you were younger and stuff).  As you can see, pictures are very important to me as well.  Whenever I have questions I shoot them an email and usually get a pretty quick response.  I think their email is info@varietydj.com.  Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards