Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

need makeup / hair artist recommendations!

I've reached out to a lot of hair & makeup artists in the Dallas area and they are already booked for my wedding date - Sep 28, I guess its common here to book way earlier than 6 months out!
Anywho - I am looking for someone professional who does hair and airbrush makeup .. I want it to last all night and look natural (vs cake face) in photos! :)
Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you!

Re: need makeup / hair artist recommendations!

• Yeah fall is a very popular time here for weddings--I booked mine a little more than 6 months out.

I loved, loved my MUA, Kristin Colaneri but she is expensive.  You can probably find someone cheaper. Also I see her website is down so who knows if she's even doing it anymore.  But just in case, her # is (469) 569-0132.
  • Did you check out Knockout Beauty? Cat is fantastic & super reasonable on price!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_need-makeup-hair-artist-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2f1bb640-8cca-4d4e-b56b-7934a32e34b6Post:db53f096-f9e8-4648-8f4f-4488b1b2b152">need makeup / hair artist recommendations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've reached out to a lot of hair & makeup artists in the Dallas area and they are already booked for my wedding date - Sep 28, I guess its common here to book way earlier than 6 months out! Anywho - I am looking for someone professional who does hair and airbrush makeup .. I want it to last all night and look natural (vs cake face) in photos! :) Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you!
    Posted by segarri[/QUOTE]

I was married last weekend and we used TC Makeup. They were great! Erica did our hair and Jessica did our makeup. My MOH and I showed them a picture of what we each wanted and they replicated it exactly! They were fun to hang out with too, I definitely reccommend! The best part is that they come to you! I was staying at a hotel in Allen and they did not charge any extra for the travel from Dallas.

P.S. I had to book them at the last minute after the salon I was going to bumped me due to overbooking. They had no problem getting us on the books.
  • I went to Shelton's Salon and Spa in Arlington for hair and make-up and everything turned out great. They have several locations too.

http://www.sheltonssalon.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards