Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

What have you recently accomplished?
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• edited December 2011
    Not quite a check but I bought all the stuff and am testing out how to put it all together for the mom's corsages. Here's my tester mock up. Not sure how I want the ribbon yet or if I should add another feather.

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    chelsea:  So far the corsage looks great, I can't wait to see the final product :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    yay corsages! 
    We forgot to give the moms theirs >_< hahah oops!
    Are you making your BM bouquets and your bouquet out of fabric as well?? Can't wait to see how this turns out when you're done :] 
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think so.....I never thought about it but I think that is the one area I want real flowers for....don't ask me why I just always imagined carrying real flowers. I like some things that other girls have done but it's not in my "vision" I guess. I most likely will have someone get fresh flowers from the farmers market the day before or the day of the wedding since I am pretty open with the type of flowers I will carry.

I just always remember school dances and having corsages and how annoying they were because you were always squishing the flower and it always looked kinda dead halfway through the night lol.

Thanks! I will post pictures this week probably once I finish them!
  • edited December 2011
    made two tissue paper pomanders and started making those DIY name hangers for bridesmaid gift!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards