Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Favors

What is everyone doing for their wedding favors?  I'm tossing around a couple ideas, but was wondering if anyone had any really unique/different ideas!

Re: Favors

• edited December 2011
    I used sandalwood fans for my June wedding. They were awesome. Laughing
    Anniversary
  • momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in July and I am thinking of doing fan programs for the wedding so I was considering doing cake pops for the reception favors.  They are really cute, edible, and delicious!
  • edited December 2011
    I hear edible favors are usually a hit. Smile
    Anniversary
  • sillystylistsillystylist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Were makeing small cookbooks with family recipes. Just 18-20 pages on card stock

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure we are doing favors, but if we do it will be a candy bar per my sisters request. They said they even made a list of preferred candy for me to get. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We gave out our engagement photos in glass photo frame coasters.  There were about four different versions so couples wouldn't get the same pic.  Each one was placed by the guests table setting.  We wanted something practical and that people would keep and reuse (even if they took our photo out and put theirs in later lol).  I've gone over to some of my guests' houses since then and it's cute to see them out!  We had some extras, so some people took several (collect all four! lol).  Very reasonably priced on The Knot wedding shop.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure I'll be doing etched glasses, i think its going to be about 3.50 ea (buying 175), and maybe I wont have to rent wine glasses...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards