Nevada-Las Vegas

Anyone going to be in Vegas Sept. 6-9?

Dh and I just found an amazing deal through Southwest Vacations and are seriously thinking of booking it! Nonstop flights, three nights at Planet Hollywood and two buffet passes for 380 a person!

I should know for sure at the end of the week if we are going to do it. Anyone gonna be around for a meet up?!

Re: Anyone going to be in Vegas Sept. 6-9?

• cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Get out of here!  Our wedding is Sunday, September 5, and we'll be staying 'til the 10th.  We already have our airfare and hotel booked, but do tell if you're going to be there.  It would be cool to meet another Knottie in person, if only for a coffee or something. Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  I will let you know soon! We are going to try and make the decision by wednesday!
  • edited December 2011
    you have me googling away for deals, but if we go we will probably go for H's bday which is aug 15th. There are some insane weekday deals right now though!
  • edited December 2011
    UGGHH!! It's during the week :( humm...maybe.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    I want to be there that weekend! I have been invited to go though... maybe but we are going in Nov so I doubt I'll be able to go again unless its just a random trip lol.
  • edited December 2011
    D - were you planning on going during the week or on the weekend?
  • edited December 2011
    we would prob go sun- tues. Husband isn't too into it. He says I spend too much money hahah.
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is CRAP!!!!  (stomping feet!!!!)  lol  Can't you find a deal for Sept 25 so you can come to MY wedding:) 
  • edited December 2011
    I live here!  I would love to meet up for coffee or a drink!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-going-vegas-sept-6-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:de11da01-eabc-4dae-9e90-3cf081d5a47dPost:6088ba4c-5247-48cb-978c-2f9b2e2d9bfe">Re: Anyone going to be in Vegas Sept. 6-9?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is CRAP!!!!  (stomping feet!!!!)  lol  Can't you find a deal for Sept 25 so you can come to MY wedding:) 
    Posted by ellenalabama[/QUOTE]

Ditto! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We arrive on Sept 8 but got lots planned for the 9th cos we get married on the 12th and will be scouting out deals on alcohol, food and lots of other things!! Would've been good to meet up with people who know Vegas too cos it's our 1st time!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Click Here for our Planning Webpage
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-going-vegas-sept-6-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:de11da01-eabc-4dae-9e90-3cf081d5a47dPost:6088ba4c-5247-48cb-978c-2f9b2e2d9bfe">Re: Anyone going to be in Vegas Sept. 6-9?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is CRAP!!!!  (stomping feet!!!!)  lol  Can't you find a deal for Sept 25 so you can come to MY wedding:) 
    Posted by ellenalabama[/QUOTE]
    How about a deal the 25th thru 29th and you can come to mine too?

Seriously, I hope you have fun if you go! I was reading about these condos they have at PH and I would so love to get one some day!
    Anniversary
  • amandag33amandag33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going for a scouting trip/mini vacation from the sept 6-9th! we're staying at mandalay bay in a suite for $60 a night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards