Nevada-Las Vegas

personalizing our ceremony

im trying to fill out the mb worksheets, how are you guys personalizing your ceremony, i dont really have anything that i need said or want done, i feel kinda bad that i have no way to personalize it

Re: personalizing our ceremony

• ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way.  I feel like we should do something personal and meaningful to us, but I don't know what that would be! I keep thinking I'm going to look back and regret it. :(
  • edited December 2011
    We are personalizing our ceremony by having my FI give my two daughters each a necklace. I'm not sure exactly what will be said or how we'll do it exactly but that is definitely something we wanted to include so they feel that he is officially their dad (even though they have been calling him that for several months already as they have zero relationship with their bio dad). Other then that, I have no idea!
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MagentaMMagentaM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_personalizing-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:21d31aca-d89e-4018-b25c-bfbd31feeeadPost:044ea1ff-b2ed-4143-a7a1-bc75fd2c7cde">Re: personalizing our ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are personalizing our ceremony by having my FI give my two daughters each a necklace. I'm not sure exactly what will be said or how we'll do it exactly but that is definitely something we wanted to include so they feel that he is officially their dad (even though they have been calling him that for several months already as they have zero relationship with their bio dad). Other then that, I have no idea!
    Posted by vegas101010[/QUOTE]
    That sounds so beautiful. I too have no idea how to personalize our wedding ceremony as I don't want to do our own vows. I was a bit shocked that the actual ceremony is only 5-10 minutes depending on the pastor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards