Missouri-St Louis

Need your input please! photographer and DJ

Anyone know of Lisa Hessel photography or DJ Jimmy Hussey??  What are your thoughts or what have you heard??  Thank you!!!!!!!!

Re: Need your input please! photographer and DJ

• edited December 2011
    Did you ask them for references??  I haven't heard of them, but if you decide to start looking for different vendors, I can pass along other recommendations.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We met with Lisa Hessel and her work was great. She was a tad out of our pricerange though for what we needed. We ended up going with SJ Macky. We liked her work as much as Lisa's and just really felt like her personality would match more with us and our wedding party. I had a cousin who used Will Jackson and her photos were great!
  • edited December 2011
    looked at Lisa, but went with Greg Lappin. He is amazing and is a true artist. He loves his brides and will make sure you look beautiful. Jimmy Hussey is my dj and I am so excited. You will not find a better DJ. I have been to several weddings of his and there is no comparison. If you need more help you can see tons of stuff on stlwed.com. There is way more activity on that board and reviews.
  • edited December 2011
    We had Jimmy for our July 3rd wedding and he was AMAZING!  If you would like to know more, please e-mail me at melisslp@gmail.com. 
    Melissa  :o)
  • edited December 2011
    Love Jimmy! I'm having him for my wedding next month! :O)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Bernie Elking photography, reasonable and all inclusive. For DJ, Now tHAT'S A dj, he is really reasonable and upbeat!
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ray from Complete Music.  He was Awesome.  He focused on everything we wanted.  We actually had him stay past the reception because he was great.
    Our photographer was Timeless Expressions.  The whole day was wonderful.  We enjoyed all of our vendors.  But my 2 favorite ones were Timeless Expressions and Ray
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards