Massachusetts-Boston

need suggestions for boston wedding venue for dec 2013 wedding ceremony and reception

guest list range 75-100, would like to find a boston hotel location where guests can stay and attend wedding ceremony and reception in one spot.   

Re: need suggestions for boston wedding venue for dec 2013 wedding ceremony and reception

• We're getting married at the Lenox Hotel in Boston.  Their wedding packages are almost all inclusive (the prices on the website include tax and service charges) and they've been wonderful to work with.  Best of all, they aren't a wedding factory & don't require any minimums!
  • Our top choice (for May 2014) is the Hampshire House.  It's lovely and affordable, compared with several other hotels in the neighborhood.

We're also looking at the Westin, the BPL, the Hilton, Maggiano's and Davio's (the last two are restaurants).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure what your budget is but my cousin got married in December at the State Room downtown and it was goregous, you get an amazing view of the city but I'm not sure if they could do the ceremony there.
  • We had both our ceremony and reception at the Seaport Hotel.  Pics and reviews in my bio if you're interested.

http://www.seaportboston.com/
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • I'm getting married at the Seaport in October. You need to check it out if you want a Boston wedding. We went to just about every Boston hotel with a view of the harbor and fell in love with the Seaport WTC. The Seaport has by far the best wedding packages and they have multiple ballrooms. The staff is super easy to work and they are always happy and helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards