Ohio-Toledo

AW: My "Trash the Dress"

I don't think they should call these Trash the Dress sessions, I think they should be called "Wear your dress again and take really cool pictures" sessions, but that is long and cumbersome.

I planned on doing these with my wedding photog, but he never got back to me about them.  So a friend from college who mostly does babies and families took them.  This was her first TTD session, she rocked it!  Her website is: www.addikayphotography.com Her pictures of newborns give me baby fever!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: My "Trash the Dress"

• shelly&joshshelly&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! My photog was asking me if I wanted to add a TTD session to our package. When she described how some brides play in the mud or water fountains and destroy their dresses I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heared. Your pics are really pretty, I might want to do something like that!
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like your name for the session! :):)    I DID get in the water with my TTD session, but my dress certainly wasn't trashed (in fact it is cleaned, preserved and sitting in a box now, haha)

The pictures are beautiful!  I especially love the last one! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I was in the water too, but the photog didn't post those pics yet.  It was a tad cold, so I didn't go too far in.  My dress isn't trashed either from that just a little dirty around the bottom, which it was was the wedding day anyway.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Fun! I like the snow in the background.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards