Nevada-Las Vegas

reception food

FI and i love diff kinds of food.  heres the delimna when deciding where to eat did you take into accounts what your guests might like eating.   for instance if you like seafood but know some guests may not did you exclude seafood.

Re: reception food

• I think its best to offer a choice in regards to entree.  We are doing stations and I am making sure that there is both a poultry selection and red meat selection.  I also requested they let us know of any dietary restrictions or if they are vegetarians.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • good idea on the dietary thing lol my kid going say NO tomatoes lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reception-food-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7adca931-1e8f-4049-9d09-aee6f9a426b5Post:9a8fac1a-0364-436e-a1a5-3e7ac197970a">Re: reception food</a>:
    [QUOTE]good idea on the dietary thing lol my kid going say NO tomatoes lol
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

I agree! I hate tomatoes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lol so does she lol only red things she eats are strawberries and watermelon. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reception-food-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7adca931-1e8f-4049-9d09-aee6f9a426b5Post:04e2668f-2731-4257-bc77-653178b86d32">Re: reception food</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: reception food : I agree! I hate tomatoes :)
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]

Lol my daughter hates them too but I love them!
  • i eat tomatos but i dont like watermelon
  • you guys are funny... my FI is very picky with food stuff too... I was just looking at food choices, and I decided to offer three entrees so that everybody can have a choice...shrimp or chicken or steak... AND I soooo am having a MASHED POTATO BAR!!! yayyy

Somewhere in there...everybody should find a happy medium
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reception-food-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7adca931-1e8f-4049-9d09-aee6f9a426b5Post:8bf2c3ef-5b93-40dc-9f82-3ed76c3e09cc">Re: reception food</a>:
    [QUOTE]i eat tomatos but i dont like watermelon
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

What?! Omg watermelon is the best lol
  • its the consistancy of the watermelon i dont like
  • Initially I was concern about the same thing, but one of the things I love about Mon Ami Gabi is that I can narrows down the menu to three entrees but my guest still get to choose on the day of, so I can offer a chicken, red meat and fish or vegetarian option.  I do know there are a few allergies (shellfish, almonds, mushrooms) among my guests though, so I do plan on telling the restaurant when I'm finalizing the menu so we can work around those.
  • yea im inviting a few who cant do seafood but i figure they got other options
  • Girl...me too... I can see it now....Cotton Candy Martini in one hand and a Mashed Potatoes in the other...LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • double fisting all night babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reception-food-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7adca931-1e8f-4049-9d09-aee6f9a426b5Post:a72165e6-fa4a-4c8e-9a5a-53013e4a6ef3">Re:reception food</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl...me too... I can see it now....Cotton Candy Martini in one hand and a Mashed Potatoes in the other...LOL
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

I love your style! I have always loved mashed potato bars and I just saw the Cotton Candy Maritni on pinterest.  So neat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why not a buffet? Guests can choose their own food style.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards