Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?

mine is i think going to be the Twins game with FI tomorrow afternoon...it's a 12pm game so we're taking a half day and going to the game tomorrow.

it's kind of a "welcome" gift from his new boss, it sounds like they go to games as a team sometimes so his new boss and old boss are going...so it's kind of work-related but it should be fun anyway since it's his work and not mine!

i used to work for the company so i know them, so it won't be totally awkward.  i think it'll be fun!

so what are you doing not wedding-related that's fun?

Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?

• edited December 2011

Easter!  We spent the day with my family & we had such a great time!  The kids looked for eggs, we had great food, flew kites, played with styrofoam airplanes & finished the day off with a family game of kickball!  It was so much fun to spend time outside with the family!!  = )

• edited December 2011
    Meeting a few knotties from a diff board, though Steph is also coming too! I'm excited to meet them tomorrow! It is my friends birthday saturday too, which will be fun.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_whats-fun-not-wedding-related-thing-youve-done-lately?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:64dbc969-7d77-4865-831b-46f3a18bc751Post:c29bd1a8-68c0-4ff6-8318-98bc3223f210">Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meeting a few knotties from a diff board, though Steph is also coming too! I'm excited to meet them tomorrow! It is my friends birthday saturday too, which will be fun.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>EEE!  I'm so excited for tomorrow night.</div><div>
    </div><div>H is convinced we're going to get abducted. I told him that even if we did, they'd probably still make it enjoyable. haha</div><div>
    </div><div>Most fun thing I've done lately? Bought a house? It's been so much fun dreaming about making it our own.  And, (knock on wood), the actually process hasn't been too bad either.  Just tons of papers to sign. ha</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Just got back from four days in Cancun!  I took my 19 year old cousin for a graduation present.  It was sooooo relaxing and so nice to get away from work for awhile.
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_whats-fun-not-wedding-related-thing-youve-done-lately?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:64dbc969-7d77-4865-831b-46f3a18bc751Post:168e39c2-a76e-4dec-9fb4-9d83c842671c">Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately? : EEE!  I'm so excited for tomorrow night. H is convinced we're going to get abducted. I told him that even if we did, they'd probably still make it enjoyable. haha Most fun thing I've done lately? Bought a house? It's been so much fun dreaming about making it our own.  And, (knock on wood), the actually process hasn't been too bad either.  Just tons of papers to sign. ha
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Haha I love that he thinks about abduction. From a group of women? lol silly H.
  • edited December 2011
    Definetly my 4 day mini vacation in San Diego over Easter weekend.  San Diego is my absolute FAVORITE place in the whole world, I just love it.  Some people have a cabin they go to alot...our family's "cabin" is our spot we always stay at in San Diego :) It was so nice to get away from this crap weather and lay on the beach!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ogrady88ogrady88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went to the Bruin spring game on Saturday, then went to a taco truck.

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a hair cut last night!

Before...

and after...

• edited December 2011
    Easter weekend was so fun. I am in love with my moms new puppies! 
    Also, Vegas a couple weeks ago was really fun with FI's whole family.
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, so this is maybe a little wedding related but... we're moving my FI into our future townhouse this weekend! We both have tomorrow off work and will hopefully have everything moved tomorrow so we can unpack while it's rainy on Sat! We've been packing and cleaning for a couple weeks. So excited! We've both been in apartments for a while now and are SO sick of the common entrances and stairs and everything! I'm not moving in until after the wedding, but I'm already anxious to decorate!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, we had a great time when we took my dog to the dog part a couple weeks back.  Next on the radar is heading down to Myrtle Beach to visit FI's sister.  Less than a week away!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011

April was a super fun month for us...our first cruise, Twins game, Godchild's baptism, family time for Easter, our dating anniversary, our fur baby's 2nd birthday...and it's not over yet :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_whats-fun-not-wedding-related-thing-youve-done-lately?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:64dbc969-7d77-4865-831b-46f3a18bc751Post:c11b73c4-0420-48cc-af1c-45a182a1ae82">Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a hair cut last night! Before... and after...
    Posted by tpender13[/QUOTE]

SO CUTE!! Love the new look.
    Anniversary
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_whats-fun-not-wedding-related-thing-youve-done-lately?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:64dbc969-7d77-4865-831b-46f3a18bc751Post:cb28a2db-4d27-4b26-8db5-59b99598f045">Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately? : SO CUTE!! Love the new look.
    Posted by jeepbaby54[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_whats-fun-not-wedding-related-thing-youve-done-lately?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:64dbc969-7d77-4865-831b-46f3a18bc751Post:c11b73c4-0420-48cc-af1c-45a182a1ae82">Re: what's the most fun not-wedding related thing you've done lately?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a hair cut last night! Before... and after...
    Posted by tpender13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It looks amazing! </div>
    Photobucket
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easter was fun for us. We don't get to see each other much at all-- maybe a few hours a week-- so we try to make good use of our time together. We dyed eggs and wrote mystery messages to each other in white crayon then got to see them when they were dipped. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards