New York

Check!

Mom decided about 2 weeks ago that she wanted me to do STD for oot guests (all 8 families), so I went out today and bought a 12 count on sale @ Michaels and had them printed out. Tomorrow Ill address and send them out. Phew.

We also made a to-do list for me for this week.
Tues: Call Bakers for appt (hopefully for Monday)
          Send STDs
          Call the DJ (to tell them who I dont want!)
          Figure out how I want my centerpieces done

Wed: Put together my centerpieces

Thurs: Print my invites!!

Way excited!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Check!

• edited December 2011
    Oh dang. I have to call a hairdresser tomorrow too!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! I got all my invites addressed (save the 3 or so I still need address' from FI) and they go in the mail this week!!! I can't wait to start getting the RSVP's back.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Mine will go out the end of Feb and then Ill really be feelin the pressure. No turning back then! Haha!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome to-do list.  I really need to do something like that.  Very organized.
    I am sending my invites out waaaay early (next week sometime... a little less than 5 months out from the wedding).
    I really need to get a more solid number in mind b/c I have to start making payments on our "final count" (which I obviously don't have yet) on Jan 15th.  Ugh.  Right now I am just going off a guesstimate... it's the best I can do until I get those RSVP's back.
    How long are you giving your guests to respond?
    I am thinking NLT March 1st for ours... wedding is May 28th.  Does that sound fair?
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an RSVP of February 11th for my March 5th wedding. But then again I don't need a final head count until 1 week prior.
  • edited December 2011
    Im sending mine out Feb 21 with a April 24th due date. Id love to do it earlier, but mom had a cow when I said that

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards