Not Engaged Yet

Picture Poll (Stolen from SB)

13»

Re: Picture Poll (Stolen from SB)

• heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any post with Desert's dress pic automatically becomes awesome.

Panda, you are hawt. I really love that blue dress you're wearing in the one picture!
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. You as a child.
    Well I can't find one on this computer. Booo

2. You with your SO.

3. Doing something you love.

Being with my dogs, and my Godson, who is 7 now and...

riding my horses...this is a bad pic of me but whatever I love my horse. He is such a sweetheart.

4. A funny photo of you.

I have just been pepper sprayed and I was standing in front of the fan DYING. All while my boss was laughing his ass off at me.

5. An embarrassing photo.

Yea, Jump on it.  Learn it. Live it. Love it.

6. Your favorite photo of yourself

When is my wedding
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not really a big picture person, so a lot of these are going to come from the same night (a friend's wedding).

1. You as a child.
    I don't have a picture of me as a baby. The closest I can get is my prom, 5 years ago:

I assure you I was adorable as a baby, though. I won a baby pageant :P And I was really, REALLY blonde.

2. You with your SO.

Dodger's game!

4. A funny photo of you.

I was hiding under a bed after I took make-up and painted stripes on my face. I do not remember why I did this, except that I was bored.

You asked for it:

We had just switched seats around, and if I could find whoever took this one I'd throttle them Embarassed And to make it worse the bride posted it on Facebook for all to see ;_;

6. Your favorite photo of yourself.
    I'll go with two, because one's all done up and the other is how I actually look day-to-day.

Dude in the picture is not BF, sadly. He's just an old (very drunk at the time) acquaintance from high school, so he gets blurred :P.

My graduation picture. Still happy to finally be done :P

Bonus pic:

The fabled snake boob :P

• deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw thanks Desert. Embarassed

You're pretty gorgeous yourself. :) I <3 the supermodel pic.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful ladies!! <3 

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. You as a child
    none on this computer
    2. You with your SO.

This is on one of our favorite hikes to Granite Lake.  Below us is Eagle Lake.  We are facing Tahoe :)

Traveling!   Seems like we have a lot of world travelers :)  I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland.  On top of a hill Where King Arther's horses hoof struck the ground...
    4. A funny photo of you.

I'm seducing a knight in London.....

I sneezed just as he was taking the photo....
    6. Your favorite photo of yourself.

This was taken in Ireland.  This is on the coast.... I can't remember the name of the town now.  But I just love it :)

All the rest of you are so lovely!!!  It is really awesome to see you in RL!  I picture everyone so differently.  :)  But it's all so much better.  Desert- your model wedding picture is SEEEExxy!   There are so many pictures I can't comment on the all :) 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Gah.  Everyone is so beautiful.  I already knew that for those of you who are my facebook friends, of course.

But omg Leia, Narwhal (girl crush developing here), Bren, Desert (I want that supermodel pic), and literally everyone.

This was a great thread.
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry that I'm tardy to the party! You ladies sure are pretty! Some of this hawtness is hard to handle :) 
    1. You as a child
    Me and my Grandpa <3 

2. You with your SO
    at our friend's wedding this fall. 

3.. Doing something you love.
    hiking at 11,000 feet in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park in CO

4. Funny photo
    On a trolly for my friend's Bachelorette party. Me and my friend's hair are blowing back in this pic. Not to mention her hilarious expression. 

5. Embarrassing
    Hammered, eating pizza at the local place in my college town. I NEVER show this to people, but I thought you ladies would get a kick out of it. 

6. Favorite
    not necessarily my favorite, but it shows I dress up hawt sometimes. 
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chiano, that's such a sweet picture at your friend's wedding! You both look great. It's a keeper for sure :)
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_picture-poll-stolen-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1bb4dbbd-9187-4e9c-b8c0-a5e83255a439Post:63d1eba3-4f8b-4431-bc3e-14410738196a">Re: Picture Poll (Stolen from SB)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chiano, that's such a sweet picture at your friend's wedding! You both look great. It's a keeper for sure :)
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]
    Aww, thanks Bren :) I had that one printed and framed it in our living room already. <div>
    </div><div>YOU are so freakin' gorgeous! I sorta knew that already, but your pics are great! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards