Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair & Makeup

Im getting married at the MGM Skylofts in May and im looking for a place to get my hair and makeup done.  I know there is a salon at the MGM but its a little on the pricey side.  Do you guys know of anywhere that might eb a little more reasonably priced? Also, I would prefer if someone would come up to my suite to do it for me rather than having to treck to a salon.

Re: Hair & Makeup

• I will be using Desert Glamour in 10 days. she was very prompt responding to my email and her price is $100 for hair and makeup. I have seen on review on here and sevearl others on wedding wire or one of those sites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! I'll definetly check them out.  Thats a really good price.  Are they going to come to you?
  • i just had my trial with lori white yesterday. And I absolutely cannot say enough about her and what she did. She was AMAZING - i can't believe how perfect she did everything. I couldn't recommend her enough. and she came to the hotel, was $300 for hair and make up but that's for me and my maid of honour and the trial .Worth every penny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes She will be coming to me at Harrahs.  Im not sure what there travel fee is or if there is one

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hair-makeup-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:da7ffaa1-5ede-4d82-a8d0-8bbadeddadf0Post:52b6dacc-c2f0-43bc-b8a4-91f8163425c4">Re: Hair & Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! I'll definetly check them out.  Thats a really good price.  Are they going to come to you?
    Posted by lmelchione[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards