Delaware

Another Fantasia Bridal Rant - continued from before "ordering" gown from a out of busines

So I finally got a salon who knew the dress I tried on at Fantasia Bridal Salon. (I emailed about 10-15 salons and one knew the gown I was talking about.)

Turns out Afinite bridal, the designer of the gown I liked at Fantasia Bridal IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS! They tried to sell me a gown that they can no longer order. WTF is up with that? Really the sample didn't fit me, like not even close  (a few inches to small in the hips) so I wonder what or how they were going to get me that gown.

However now I am a bit sad because that gown was 1/2 the price of the gown it was a knock off of and now I am back to searching for a gown in my budget of that style.

Re: Another Fantasia Bridal Rant - continued from before "ordering" gown from a out of busines

• Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Whats the designer and style of the gown thats double the price of the knock-off? Maybe we can help.
    Also, check www.edenbridals.com. I've looked at all their dresses and most of them look like knock-offs to me and they are all like half the price of the original when I called around.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsJPalamarMrsJPalamar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have PIB of 3 designers gowns similar. It is a bit of a different style gown but when I tried it on it was just perfect for me. :)
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its different for sure but very pretty. I'll keep a look out for you.Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards