December 2012 Weddings
Options

ornament favors! help please !!

My wedding is December 22nd and im thinking of doing the clear ornaments as favors but im stuck on what to put inside? what are some good ideas of an ornament filler ???i really need help please and thank youu

Re: ornament favors! help please !!

• Options
    We did placecard holders, they are filled with styrofoam "snow" pieces. If you're buying the clear Micheals ornaments you could fill it with those thin aluminum colored paper pieces in your wedding colors.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    Colored tulle that matches your wedding colors. Do alternating colors. It'd be cheap & Cute!
  • Options
    AlexaNPAlexaNP member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I was going to say tinsel, but I like the tulle idea much better, and it's probably even cheaper than tinsel.  I know Hobby Lobby has rolls of tulle 50% off pretty often.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What about glitter? You could do your wedding colors? Put a little glue inside and roll it around, and then put the glitter in and shake to cover the whole inside? I've seen some cool marble techniques on Pinterest too =)
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought snowflake ornaments from Target last year after Christmas.  Normally they were 4/$1 but I got them half price, so each ornament was about 13 cents.  I am putting them in little cellophane baggies and sealing them with a sticker from Vistaprint that has our names  and wedding date.

Bonus is I will be delegating this to my MIL since she is dying to do something wedding-related.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards