Not Engaged Yet

Epic Knottie G2G of 2012

Ladies, I am excited to announce that I am opening my home for an epic Knottie NEY G2G of 2012...

The dates are May 17-20 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. I have a gorgeous pool, and FI (he'll be my husband then, EEEEK) will be forced into delivering frosty beverages to us as we sun ourselves. There are also lots of places to go for hikes/runs/walks, and a cool downtown area with fun restaurants and bars.

All are welcome... we've got several couches, a couple double beds and will figure out air mattresses and sleeping bags as well!

BE THERE!  #EpicTKG2G2012 (that is a horrible hashtag)

Pictures of pool to entice you:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012

• WTH I am so jealous, because 1. That would be an awesome bday gift to myself (5/12) 2. The 20th is half marathon #3.

As you ladies are lounging around that awesome looking pool of your's don't forget about me!

• Tiger, what airport would I fly into?

• That's three weeks before my wedding!  Can we call it my NEY Bachelorette?

If I haven't spent all of my money by then on frivolous wedding stuff, I am so there!
  • I totally can't go.  :(  I promised Ray if I could afford any extra travel, it would be to her wedding in May.

Stupid Greece trip.  Stupid boyfriend.  Stupidstupidstupid.
    I french with my man
  • rdr - Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l (PHX)

And of course I'll be there!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:c04a8e41-3ad3-413d-a596-3b80416b1cfb">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's three weeks before my wedding!  Can we call it my NEY Bachelorette? If I haven't spent all of my money by then on frivolous wedding stuff, I am so there!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Heck yeah we can... and any other's that have weddings coming up, too!</div><div>
    </div><div>rdr (and anyone else wondering) - you fly into Phoenix. Southwest and USAir are usually the cheapest.</div>

• Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    This sounds amazing! Tiger you are so great for offering to host this.

I just looked up flights and it'll be over $800 for me to fly there. So, I need to look at my budget and chat with FI.
  • Also, depending on your areas, they sometimes run cheap flights in/out of Mesa Gateway Airport (I think Alegiant Air? and some other smaller airlines).  One of my friends from college used to fly home out of that airport all the time for ridiculously cheap.
    Anniversary
  • What was the orignial post?  I am sure it was important!!!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• If Tiger is hosting I can drive my butt out that way!!!!!!
  • Original post got eaten????? Awwwwwwwwww :(
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Tiger offered to host the Epic Knottie G2G of 2012 for anyone/everyone who wants to come! She posted pictures of her beautiful pool but clearly those got eaten.

The dates are May 17-20.  The airport closest to her is Phoenix. 

• Here it is:
    Ladies, I am excited to announce that I am opening my home for an epic Knottie NEY G2G of 2012...

The dates are May 17-20 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. I have a gorgeous pool, and FI (he'll be my husband then, EEEEK) will be forced into delivering frosty beverages to us as we sun ourselves. There are also lots of places to go for hikes/runs/walks, and a cool downtown area with fun restaurants and bars.

All are welcome... we've got several couches, a couple double beds and will figure out air mattresses and sleeping bags as well!

BE THERE!  #EpicTKG2G2012 (that is a horrible hashtag)

Here are pictures of my pool:

• OMG!  I want to be so bad!!!!  But FI would kill me.  That is the week before my wedding and he would not be happy if I left :(

You place looks awesome Tiger.  That is so cool of you for hosting this.  I really wish I could come.  Tickets to AZ would be cheap for me :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:8a8438c9-8c5a-47bc-834f-4de8a68e8330">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here it is: Ladies, I am excited to announce that I am opening my home for an epic Knottie NEY G2G of 2012... The dates are May 17-20 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. I have a gorgeous pool, and FI (he'll be my husband then, EEEEK) will be forced into delivering frosty beverages to us as we sun ourselves. There are also lots of places to go for hikes/runs/walk s, and a cool downtown area with fun restaurants and bars. All are welcome... we've got several couches, a couple double beds and will figure out air mattresses and sleeping bags as well! BE THERE!  #EpicTKG2G2012 (that is a horrible hashtag) Here are pictures of my pool:
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

SNAP, I'm game I'm only about 5 hour drive away.  I think I can swing this, but I really don't want to drive by myself.  I wonder if I can talk Meg into coming with me.  I could look to see if there are cheap flights as well.... hmmm.
  • Aww that's when I'm getting married! I hope you ladies have fun. We should do an Ohio/midwest GTG :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:7a14549d-7be9-452c-99c8-bfc36984e4d9">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012 : SNAP, I'm game I'm only about 5 hour drive away.  I think I can swing this, but I really don't want to drive by myself.  I wonder if I can talk Meg into coming with me.  I could look to see if there are cheap flights as well.... hmmm.
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>I talked to Meg before she headed off to Guam and she was up for that weekend, so I totally think she'd be up for some carpooling!</div>

• Hmmm... I could go for under $400.  How close are you to the Phoenix airport?
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:1c079390-672a-4ebb-adde-6e6bd9a08026">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm... I could go for under $400.  How close are you to the Phoenix airport?
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div>My house is 25 mins (without traffic). I believe it's only a $15 super shuttle ride!</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Obvi we can coordinate rides if a few people are getting in at the same time.</div>

• Bummer! I have a contract for that weekend! UGH!!!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I'm going to have to discuss this with FI.  This sounds AWESOME!
  • I'm really getting excited about this aspect.  :)
  • I'm IN!!!!!!!!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Are men invited, too? Or just girls?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • It's probably good that I can't go.  I just realized you girls will be partying it up at the bars and I would be at Tigers house with her FI watching TV lol.

I am still really jealous though!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:1d7f9515-be6e-49bc-818f-c5a9f0202b28">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are men invited, too? Or just girls?
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha I can tell you my FI will pass on this, but it be nice to have a weekend to myself with the ladies.  Tickets to fly there cost me $167, I would fly out Thursday evening and back Sunday afternoon.  Plus $30 in round trip shuttle bus....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:24f971cb-6c1f-4aa1-b6df-deaafbd3954d">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012 : Hahahaha I can tell you my FI will pass on this, but it be nice to have a weekend to myself with the ladies.  Tickets to fly there cost me $167, I would fly out Thursday evening and back Sunday afternoon.  Plus $30 in round trip shuttle bus....
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to bet that people who live in Phoenix or Tucson (like myself) could help with transportation. :)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:80fefc26-3dc3-425b-95d2-795d772066c6">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012 : I would be willing to bet that people who live in Phoenix or Tucson (like myself) could help with transportation. :)
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to bet that people who are kind enough to provide transportation will have a drink bought for them :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_epic-knottie-g2g-of-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec1cb792-f880-4aa5-86a3-2d01640c8548Post:4b03f60a-c9c0-4302-80fa-ec66b251e13d">Re: Epic Knottie G2G of 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's probably good that I can't go.  I just realized you girls will be partying it up at the bars and I would be at Tigers house with her FI watching TV lol. I am still really jealous though!
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Epic G2G of 2013 should be a great one as well and you then you can join us!
  • GIRLS RULE AND BOYS DROOL!!!

Men should only be permitted if they will be providing poolside bartending services.

I think I might have to be in on this....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards