Maryland
Options

DJs

Does anyone know of anyone DJ 500 or less that will come to Fiore winery in Pylersville md. sayin 4-10.. ceremony and reception.?

Re: DJs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with that as that is pretty low for a quality wedding DJ.  I wish I know someone but our DJ was about $1000.  I can tell you he was off the hook and the best DJ that I have ever heard.  You can try but your fugure is kinda low.  His name is Jason Canaan with www.qualitydj.com
  • Options
    JessirockzJessirockz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay humm.. ya i had a friend that was gonna do it for 200.. but for other reasons now cant..i no its low:( but i dont wanna spend too much..
  • Options
    JessirockzJessirockz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i thought 500 was a fair price most ppl i talked to said thats what they paid..i just live in pa so its hard to find someone.. umm..ill try jamie thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our dj we just used Saturday is fantastic and was $425. Everyone was crazy impressed with the professionalism. Digital Grooves Entertainment.

Bill Bowen
    443-690-7983
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks.. paprika28... where was ur wedding? and where is this guy from.. ill call him but just wanted the basics what did it come with?
  • Options
    Ahh.. so sorry- I just saw this. My wedding was at the North East River Yacht Club. He's out of MD- I didn't ask too much, as far as where he was from, etc. I'm sure I could pull it up on my contract... however we just moved and i'm having a hard time finding anything. :/ I hope you end up going with them! I loved them.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards