October 2012 Weddings

Old Navy flip flop sale!

They are only $1 for today, with a limit of 5 each, if you are planning on doing a flip flop basket head to the store !!!! I got mine!
Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
60 Yes image
16 No image
93 Have me praying for the mailman! image

Re: Old Navy flip flop sale!

• Went it was insane!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 192 Invited image
    65 Are ready to party! image
    4 Are party poopers! image
    123 Have me stalking the mailbox.image
  • Their new flip flops suck though...which makes me so sad since I live in Old Navy Flip flops
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Yes. It was craziness. I had scratches down my arms from digging in the big bins! I dove head first to find a pair of the light blue ones in a size 6 for one of my bridesmaids!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They ran out of red ones by the time I got there :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Snuff, their flip flops seem like they are the same as they've always been. What did you find to be different?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went too late in the afternoon, and they had two bins left - size 10 and size 11. The rest of the store was totally picked over too. :( At least I was able to stop by the DB right by it and get some wedding stuff done, so the trip wasn't a total waste! (I'm in Queens, NY and don't have a car, and shopping trips to certain stores take a ridiculous amount of time on public transit.)
  • We went and it was absolute CHAOS! It took us 2 hours to check out! But we were able to recruit some friends and get 25 pairs to make my flip flop basket with, so pretty much sweet success!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards