Florida-South Florida
Options

Newbie Monday

Come out come out wherever you aaaaaare. Introduce yourselves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Newbie Monday

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello Ladies!! 
     I've been lurking for a loooonngggg time. I figured it's finally time to say hello. My name is Christina and my FI is Jeff. We are planning an October 22, 2011 wedding in West Palm. I'm so excited to plan this wedding finally.

P.S I'm really nervous!!! I've been a silent lurker for so long. It feels scary, yet exciting to finally speak to you ladies. Embarassed

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Christina and welcome! I remember have those same nerves when I first started posting. Don't worry, everyone here is super nice and helpful! You'll be hooked in no time at all.

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI and welcome to the board, all the ladies are very helpful and you will feel comfortable once you settle into writing on the boards :)
    I am a palm beach bride if you need any help :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!!!
    We are super nice, its all about rainbows and puppies here
    :P
    No seriously, everyone here is super nice and helpful, whatever you need just ask :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    sebastian1016sebastian1016 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies! I'm a newbie on here too. We are planning our wedding for Aug 20, 2011 in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area.  My name is Angelica and my FI is Lenny. I've had to change locations for our wedding from it being in NY to now having it in Miami.  I've called a few places and have obtained some quotes so it's just a matter of narrowing it down and making that commitment.  Very exciting and nerve wrecking. 

I'm sure I'll find myself asking for advice :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Christina and Angelica! Congrats and welcome!! :) Let us know if you need any recommendations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Christina and Angelica and welcome ladies! This board is amazing and the girls on here are great! Happy planning!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello newbies! Congrats and welcome to the board.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Christina & Angelica! Congrats on your engagements and Happy Planning!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Angelica and Christina! Welcome!

I'm a Palm Beach Bride too, Christina, so if you ever have any questions about anything, let me know!
  • Options
    Dottieann18Dottieann18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new but not really. My name is Jessica and FI is Joe, and we live in NJ. i've made a few posts here and there but lurked most of the time bc i was still searching for a venue. We just signed the contract w the Marriott Harbor Beach in Ft Lauderdale and now it all feels real. Yay! I'm excited to participate and get to know you all!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards