Destination Weddings Discussions

Premarital Reading?

Has anyone read a good book about premarital issues?  FI and I butted heads pretty good a few weeks ago for the first time in our nearly three year relationship.  We worked it out and it was in no way a deal-breaker, but it made me realize we could probably have a few more discussions about married life. I know some people do couples counseling through churches before marriage, but that isn't really an option for us. So, I thought I might pick up a book. 

I came up with the typical question lists when I googled, but I'd like to do some actual reading too. We always talk before bed every night and agreed that tackling some "tough questions" couldn't hurt.  The list of books that came up on Amazon is sort of over-whelming.

06.24.11 OBX, NC
Planning Bio
Married Bio

Re: Premarital Reading?

• Saw your post on the June board but I like posting on here better :)  I would also check out normal therapists too.  A lot of times, they can do courses because they obviously know all the top reasons as to why they have a business!  I think that's what FI and I are going to do on top of the question books because I don't think either one of us feels comfortable going to each other's church (obvi something to discuss at it, haha).  We'll see though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards