Snarky Brides
Options

Threaaaaad

whore tonight. I just looked thru the pat threads and I've posted on a lot of them. Anyone else have those nights where you just want to be a thread whore?

PS- FI is in his office playing video games. this is my equivalent. only mine is better because I get a bottle of red wine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."

Re: Threaaaaad

• Options
    Yea, some nights I get bored and go to most every thread. Other nights, like tonight, I only look at ones with high post count or sound interesting.
  • Options
    I'm feeling kinda whorey tonight.  We'll see how the night plays out.

panther
  • Options
    My hand hurts.

But it's from addressing those damn wedding invitations.  Get your whore minds out of the gutter, betches.
    panther
  • Options
    Blegh addressing. T's stress over her handwriting and addressing her invites just confirmed for me I'll hire a calligrapher or do labels. You know, when I need to.
  • Options
    Ben wanted to do labels so bad.

Lol, he goes, "We have white ones I can steal from the bank."

Except - our envelopes are grey.  And, no.  :)

Although my sore hand would disagree at this point.
    panther
  • Options
    I'd do the nice labels. Whatever those are :)

T asked today if we can dance to "The blowers daughter" at our (someday) wedding. I know I like the song but I cant think of the lyrics and I'm pretty sure its not really fitting.
  • Options
    Lol I dunno either but it would be awesomely hilarious to read on a wedding program!
    panther
  • Options
    Eh, I read the lyrics (duh, I guess I'd forgotten them, all I could remember was the tune) and it is sweet. Just kind of sad.
  • Options
    lol AATB.

I think labels are a great idea. My handwriting is huge and curly and hard to read and FI's handwriting is that of a 15y/o boy. So no hand addressing for us. How many invites are you sending out?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Options
    I dunno RY.  Probably close to 300 at this point...

Thinking about this fact is making me ill.
    panther
  • Options
    300?! Geez! Not envying you right now :P
  • Options
    Youre not a thread whore with only 63 posts.
  • Options
    We printed directly on the envelopes.  Fuuck etiquette; it looked nicer than handwriting and took me a lot of time to set up on the computer!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:24e643f9-7f77-430f-8d77-4365b16154ca">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]Youre not a thread whore with only 63 posts.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

How about 17k?

• Options
    17K can eat my 21K!! :P
  • Options
    Oh posts in the 60s?  That's not whorey.  That's more like naive experimentation.

...Nebb, on the other hand................... Tongue out

Yeah Roxy I was addressing Ben's folk's list tonight.  My parent's list is ridiculous too.  And, I suck, I've messed up on a few envelopes.  I hope we have enough for Ben's and my list :(  Otherwise we have to order more and just....... ugh.  NO.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:673f62a0-3d3f-46f5-9b89-54611e8b450b">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]17K can eat my 21K!! :P
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

zomg, you have no liiiiiiiiife!!!!!!11!!11bobsaget!!!!11!

• Options
    Dang Sooks! That's a lot of post. I'm kind of appalled at my post count.
    p.s. did yoju make a haircut decision?
    p.p.s. Where do you get cute little baby toy giraffes? It's like the "dinosaur" from 3 men & a baby that I've always sworn I would buy when I have babies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:349268dd-030f-4e94-851e-97a349a10987">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Threaaaaad : zomg, you have no liiiiiiiiife!!!!!!11!!11bobsaget!!!!11!
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

...Tourrette's Guy?
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:349268dd-030f-4e94-851e-97a349a10987">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Threaaaaad : zomg, you have no liiiiiiiiife!!!!!!11!!11<strong>bobsaget</strong>!!!!11!
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]
    Read this as "boobgate" and thought that was a little odd
  • Options
    HAHA, ok then I am the "tween" version of a whore.  and OMG 300!! no wonder youre hands are falling off.  Dear god. 
    and p.s.
    Im 'fairly' new to posting. thus my whore comment. Once I started, I just couldnt stop.  
  • Options
    AATB - I meant to ask you this before: is your name Danielle?

So is mine.  :-)

• Options
    RY if you keep hanging out with us you'll reach slut status before you know it.

AND YES sucrets, my name is Danielle :) Hello name twin!
    panther
  • Options
    YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAAAAANN!!! were all getting married, were in this together. bitches.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:081e5695-37cb-41ea-ac8a-c4b63d5cc8a0">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dang Sooks! That's a lot of post. I'm kind of appalled at my post count. p.s. did yoju make a haircut decision? p.p.s. Where do you get cute little baby toy giraffes? It's like the "dinosaur" from 3 men & a baby that I've always sworn I would buy when I have babies.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you have friends where you live.  I didn't and still don't.  But I'm getting there...I'm so proud of myself.

Eh, it's going to be cut, but I have no idea what style.  I poked around online and nothing stuck my fancy (that's a funny saying).

Sophie is from Babies R Us, but you can order her online from Amazon.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:6cca20e1-3f70-4f7f-a968-41cb1f8ed30f">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAAAAANN!!! were all getting married, were in this together. bitches.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Liar! You're already marrrrrieddddddd!
  • Options
    I've always wanted to be in the big leagues! Any good nestie stories? I havent been over there in a few days. Probably suffering some shell shock from the devil's threesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_threaaaaad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8385b05c-04f7-4124-896f-4f2ebb0149afPost:e014ccb0-5505-4e14-846e-6abbd9d29f47">Re: Threaaaaad</a>:
    [QUOTE]RY if you keep hanging out with us you'll reach slut status before you know it. AND YES sucrets, my name is Danielle :) Hello name twin!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I saw it when you linked that broadcast that you did and was going to comment then, but didn't.

I had 2 other Danielles in my kindergarten class, and then none since then.

• Options
    ... Oh yeah, I am married! Well... I dunno then. I feel sorry for your FI's?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards