Options

Friday Confessions

13»

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >>Send flowers because a friend of yours had a death in the family.  Do not send flowers because you are trying to prove something or one-up her.<<

This.  Do it for the right reasons, Traci. 

I'm getting my Jeep back tomorrow and I confess I'm a little bummed to see the Forte- with it's bluetooth and 25 mpg- go.  I'll miss you Forte.  I really will.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:e17e42a4-c070-4c2a-9b2c-6009c7e769b0">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]TCT - these tests cost a fortune, it's crazy. I had to register for my 3 praxis II exams so I could apply to student teach.  so I did.  Almost $400 later,  they named on exam on paper the same as the computer, but the test code was different.  I registered for the computer one (I hate paper tests).  Turns out it's the wrong one I need to take the paper one.  Seriously?  I called they said they could only refund me $30, so I'm out $100 and still have to register for the paper one.  $30 is not much of a refund and I told the lady I need the refund to pay for the test I need.  I finally talked to someone who I am assuming is in the US and said to cancel and register then wait 3 days and call back to apply for a special request refund. Now I just have to wait and hope that I get my money back.
    Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

Holy F*CK! Those skeeezy ba$tards! They make enough money from EVERYONE - how is giving a refund so you can use it to pay for the correct test so difficult?
    I'm so not looking forward to Praxis II tests...
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I send flowers because I AM A NICE PERSON. I can't not send them now, even if the girl is effing wacko. She was told flowers will be sent. If it were up to me I would not send them at all now. I have other crap to pay for. That girl can go to hell for all I care.

None of  you understand why I am so pissed. How would you like it if your GOOD FRIEND shitt all over your every single wedding event to steal your thunder.

Im done.  I dont like getting hurt. end of story.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B - I understand where you're coming from.  Just breathe for now.  Don't get too upset.  I'll buy you an adult beverage tomorrow and give you a hug :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:60bc2032-22b6-443d-93e7-073bf6a75dc7">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - I understand where you're coming from.  Just breathe for now.  Don't get too upset.  I'll buy you an adult beverage tomorrow and give you a hug :)
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE] thanks . I actually am crying now cuz I am just so fed up. I told myself I would not cry. oh well. too late. It is just so ridic when I am not the one doing anything to her. I mind my own business. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crying is for sissys!

(I'm totally joking)

If she's as bad as you say, you're better off without her, her drama, and her bad attitude.  Stay positive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    b2b - BREATHE.  It's hard to convey the extent of her craziness on here.  You know the full story and what has been said and done.

I would not waste your time or energy on her anymore.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    >>None of  you understand why I am so pissed. How would you like it if your GOOD FRIEND shitt all over your every single wedding event to steal your thunder. <<

Really Traci?  How many times have I agreed with you that this girl is a complete beotch?  All I am saying is that what you just stated made it sound like you were only going to send flowers because you wanted to beat her.  You can't deny that looking back on your statement it didn't look immature.

As your friends we are allowed to call you out on being immature, and as an adult, you should be able to take it without getting huffy puffy.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:b50e1975-1e01-472e-aadb-3fae5ec0d6cf">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE] If she's as bad as you say, you're better off without her, her drama, and her bad attitude.  Stay positive.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

This!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TCT - ets can suck it.  I've paid them probably close to $750 to take tests so I can teach.  Only because of NCLB do I even have to take and pass these tests ugh.
    Praxis 1 wasn't too bad, I had to remember some math stuff.  I took mine on a computer and it wasn't too bad.  I hate waiting for people to finish or I feel slow when other people are finishing.  I do much better taking it on my own.
    The cost of these tests are out of control.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should have explained why I had to send flowers..... she is a pathological liar and my friend (the one I am sending the flowers with) didn't believe her about grandmom going to die, so she decided to see where the funeral was, so we can send flowers. So we need to send flowers so my friend doesnt loook like a jerk for saying that to the girl.   I wouldn't have send them out of spite.

And amer I know, sorry I said what I just said. I am trying to calm down now. I am having people tell me funny stories to try to make ma laugh. I just guess I am sick of being treated like crap. I have to stop  being so nice to people, it gets me nowhere.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Drink - yah. ETS got me for Praxis 1, Praxis II (secondary history), money to have those scores reported to both DE and PA and my grad school (they effed that to all holy hell). Praxis II for Elem. Ed. which is what I'm going for, are apparently scary - at least to the majority of those I've taked to - so I'm nervous about having to pay multiple times to pass just for good for nothing NCLB. The gov't. can kiss my arse on that one too.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I had a Shamrock shake but it wasn't as good as I remembered it to be.

I also confess that I feel uber bad for making my puppy sick because of the big treat I gave him. :( he was throwing up all day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards