Nebraska

Wedding Items for sale!!!!

* 66 tealight holders- $10 for all

* 6 large 10" vases with 6" pillar candles (very partially burned)- $10 for all

* White Isle Runner( we had a very short isle, so there is more than enough left)- $5

*White(more like ivory to me) Michaelangelo shoes, Marly design. Size 9- $10

*Tiara/headband, never worn, bough from Mangelson's- $35

* Silver Shoes, bought  for BM, but changed mind. Never worn. Has removable ankle strap.  three 7 1/2 and one size 8- $10 each pair.

*Box of ivory silk rose petals, never used- $2

*Pink flip flops with rhinstone flowers(originally bought for BM at reception). SIzes: 6,7,7,7,7,8,8. $1 each pair

*FInger length veil with small pearls on it. Comb or bobby pins can be added to it to make it stay in. $10

* Reem Acra Adored dress in Ivory. I had altered it a little to make it strapless and the rhinestone straps went around my back. Has a double bussle, It is perfect. It has been altered. I am 5'8 and it just hit the floor, so I would have needed to wear flats with it. It is a size 10, and taken in a little around the waist.  I never ended up wearing it. If you are familiar with the designer Reem Acra, you know she does amazing work. I was unable to load pictures, but if you are interested let me know and I can email you pictures and you could even come and try it on. I paid $4700 for it and I am selling it for $500 or better offer.

*5- 4" pilllars, unused. $5 for all

Please let me know if you would like me to email you more pictures or if you would like to try the items on. I can meet you anywhere around Omaha. Thank you!!

Re: Wedding Items for sale!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards