Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Poll- Christmas themed

Merry Christmas ladies, I thought I'd throw together a little poll since some of you ladies might be at work today (me included).  I hope Santa brings everyone what they were hoping for!

All about Christmas Goodies:

1. In a tin of three popcorn flavors, which do you eat first? Butter, Caramel, Cheddar?

2. Box of chocolates, (you never know what you'll get), but what do you go for:   
     a. That solid chocolate piece in the middle is calling my name.
     b. Caramels
     c. Anything that looks nutty
     d. Ones that look like creams (and are hopefully not cocoanut or cherry cordial)
     e. Cocoanut or cherry cordials

3. You can only have one type of chocolate for the rest of your life, what do you pick?  White chocolate, Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate

Re: Poll- Christmas themed

• edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas ladies, I thought I'd throw together a little poll since some of you ladies might be at work today (me included).  I hope Santa brings everyone what they were hoping for!

All about Christmas Goodies:

1. In a tin of three popcorn flavors, which do you eat first? Butter, Caramel, Cheddar?

b. Caramels
         d. Ones that look like creams (and are hopefully not cocoanut or cherry cordial)

3. You can only have one type of chocolate for the rest of your life, what do you pick?  White chocolate, Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate

p.s. I forgot to include semi-sweet in #3, that's also an option.
  • edited December 2011
    1. In a tin of three popcorn flavors, which do you eat first? Butter, Caramel, Cheddar?CHEDDAR

b. Caramels

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I love these tins! I just bought another one last night. I never eat just one flavor at a time, I have to mix them up. Cheddar w/ carmel is the best.

b. Caramels

image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Confession:  One of our vendors sent a popcorn tin and I ate a plate full of cheddar this morning Embarassed  That was my breakfast!
  • edited December 2011

That's a great breakfast! FI has been having cookies for breakfast all week.

How long are you @ work today?

image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards