Georgia-Atlanta

Intro

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been active on the boards for a while (NEY) but FI asked me to marry him last week and I said yes! Can't wait to get to know you ladies! 

A little about me: I'm 30, went to school and mostly grew up in Marietta. FI is 28, and from Seattle, though he lived in Peachtree City off and on. His mom is there now, which is why he came back to Georgia after college. 

We don't have any plans yet and probably won't for a while. I'm in a friend's wedding in September and I know there will be a lot of activities starting for her in mid-late summer, so I'll probably kick my own planning into high gear after that. I might do one or two things a month until then, but I'm hoping to have a Spring or Fall of 2013 wedding. 

Nice to meet you all and hope to get to know you better!

Re: Intro

• Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the board!! Enjoy being engaged and beginning your wedding planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Congrats and welcome! Have you thought about where you'll have your wedding?
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_intro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:29f58d1c-236d-4ff8-b354-2196123bbca3Post:44bcac69-00f4-40a3-97b8-b1be3e80060f">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats and welcome! Have you thought about where you'll have your wedding?
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks so much you guys!!  I haven't actually thought about it yet. I do know that I am leaning toward having it in the heart of the city. One of the event spaces in Piedmont Park or a hotel rooftop...something of that nature. I'm excited to start looking!</div>
  •  Congrats! I think I've seen you around NEY. I still post there too. The girls are too nice to abandon. Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_intro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:29f58d1c-236d-4ff8-b354-2196123bbca3Post:61193510-feb7-4d74-8f26-9f347e9e51f6">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE] Congrats! I think I've seen you around NEY. I still post there too. The girls are too nice to abandon. Haha.
    Posted by nyc1210[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! Definitely. It took me a while to really feel comfortable on the boards, but I like it there, too! I'll probably continue to post there! Definitely on the non-wedding related stuff and maybe a few wedding related things. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards