June 2012 Weddings

Friday Checks!!

After much help from you lovely ladies last night, I was able to finish my mockup for the centerpieces:  (I made the bow much smaller and added tealights to the mirror base. I think I will put the tealights in pink tealight holders and it will be perfect.

Re: Friday Checks!!

• Look lovely Chels!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NWR Check: I got Carter into the afternoon preschool class for next fall.... my baby is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b6b39bed-e9fa-4935-9b0b-8697142a362cPost:5afcc975-6fce-4bb5-bb0f-a9e34414f140">Re: Friday Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NWR Check: I got Carter into the afternoon preschool class for next fall.... my baby is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!!!!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

Aw that's so exciting! You must be one proud momma :)
  • We are on the dowhill slope now for saving for the honeymoon.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My first dress fitting is tomorrow morning, I'm working with my mom and sister to get the invitations assembled tomorrow afternoon (next wkd will be the addresses - waiting on my envelopes), and we're going to register tomorrow evening!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b6b39bed-e9fa-4935-9b0b-8697142a362cPost:99977ac7-055e-44f6-9369-c3234cc5e5e7">Re: Friday Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Checks!! : Aw that's so exciting! You must be one proud momma :)
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

I am.... but its sad at the same time. I dont know where the last 4 years have gone!!!
  • Decided on Jewelry/Last Gift for my BM's!
  • I just ordered our sparklers!!!!
  • edited March 2012
    -Just confirmed my next payment with our venue. Last one until the week before the wedding! I'll be mailing that out tomorrow.

-Emailed our photographer. I'm going to mail her an invitation so she can take pics beforehand of it for us.

-Set up a date to go shopping with my girls for accessories and such. Next Tuesday night I will hopefully find a new pair of shoes that I'll be able to wear! I love my shoes, but with a torn achillese tendon, wearing 4-3/4"h shoes may not be too wise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Sent cheque off to pay for our Maui accommodation.  The first of many big cheques in the next few months!!

Might stop at Michaels on the way home today to #1 find ribbon for hand fans, and #2 try and find some floral wire to make myself one of those fancy hangers!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • congrats on all the checks ladies.

I put the last addresses on the last 2 invitations. They are getting mailed Monday!!
  • Ordered cuff links for our ushers. We originally weren't going to have ushers, but then when we talked logistics, we realized we needed them. Yay for large families!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Found out what needed to be done to obtain our marriage license. Well actually had FI investigate.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Spoke with our officiant and finalized the order of the ceremony.
    Made a hair appt for FI so we can try a new haircut before the wedding.
    Got the name for the last invitation to address!
  • Started addressing invitations.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We paid the remaining balance off on our honeymoon and to our officiant Laughing
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats on the checks everyone!
    Chelsea - that's great with Carter!  He's growing up so fast.

Today I started working on another pomander ball and got 1/3 of the way done.
  • I got the rest of my bowls for my center pieces since the other ones arrived shattered. And we received our oathing stone : Ohh and I bought baskets to Put the flip flops in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards