New York-Upstate

Price Chopper Florist

I Have an appointment with the Troy PC florist on Friday to go over wedding flowers. Has anyone had any experience with them? I hear great things about the Clifton park one but they won't deliver to Troy. Are they all run through the same people?
 Im planning on having my bouquet, 5BM bouquets, 6  GM boutineers (5+ my Fiances) then another 5 Corsages,5 Boutineers for family, about 19 Centerpieces, and maybe pew decorations but were not sure yet. We're having our reception in a restored barn so I want to keep all the flowers simple and wildflower looking, nothing too expensive. I'm hopeing they can be nice to our budget!!

Re: Price Chopper Florist

• jcasey513jcasey513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK,,, no answers But I did have my meeting  and it went well. I will find out the exact cost on monday. The girl there ( IM horrible, I didnt catch her name) was very friendly and helpful... especially with me and my 2 BM's who were quite scatterbrained and all over the place. But I think we all agreed on having a wildflower type bouquet and centerpieces (its for a barn reception) with a hydrangea in the center. (colors will be in bluse purples and whirtes) all the GM will wear a hydrangea with some ivy  and family will wear different colors of hydrangeas. I hope it looks as nice as im imagining! I'll re post once I have a cost on them!
  • dmback13dmback13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using PC (although not the one in Troy) and was pleased with my meeting, the arrangements they showed me, and the price.  I am ordering two large arrangements for the church, 12 table centerpieces, 6 bridal bouquets, 6 boutonnieres and two corsages and the price was phenomenal!!  I know people who have used PC Florist for their weddings, too, and I have only heard good things about them, so I am pleased with my decision and not the least bit concerned about how everything will turn out :-)

• atherinekayatherinekay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Price Chopper, too! Only the one in Malone. My cousin used them for her wedding and was really happy with how her flowers turned out.
  • edited December 2011
    We just met with the Price Chopper in Glens Falls.  It went great.  I'm excited for our flowers.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    I'm using a girl named Lisa who floats through different P chops. the prices are very reasonable. I've heard good things.
  • pennyprettypennypretty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a bridesmaid for a friend who is using the Troy PC as a florist. I didn't go to the meet-up with her but she said the woman was really friendly, sounded extremely professional and has been doing this for years. The prices were reasonable too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards