Michigan-Detroit

RSVP's Reminder Email!!!

Ladies a few months back several knotties were talking about how to go about reminding people that their RSVP's were past due. I'm trying to formulate a nice note to send out to people, most of them close family and friends who have yet to send in their RSPV's. So can you please share with how you would word it. TIA.

Re: RSVP's Reminder Email!!!

• edited December 2011
    "Hey!  Are you coming to my wedding or not? I'm supposed to turn in my count by this date and need to know if you're coming.  If you can't give me an answer by now then I'm leaving you off the count and you're gonna miss out on one kickazz party."Just kidding."It's getting close to our deadline to turn the final head count in to the hall for the wedding.  We still haven't received your response; will you be able to attend?  Give us a call as soon as you can and let us know - we hope to see you then!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I am just writing to verify your RSVP for the wedding. I'm sure your response card is in the mail but I need to get a final count into the reception hall. Could you please let me know if you and xx will be attending the wedding? Looking forward to seeing you, Lisa  
  • edited December 2011
    I just did something like:"Blah blah blah, how you are, blah blah blah.  I just wanted to get in touch with you about the wedding.  I haven't heard back from you yet and the caterer will need our guest count within the next few days.  Will you be able to make it?"
  • edited December 2011
    Cindy you had me going there for a sec. Thank you ladies.
  • edited December 2011
    i sent this........ [img] <a href="http://tinyurl.com/6xurvw" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/6xurvw</a> [/img]

• mardoll10mardoll10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is approx what I sent to everyone, but obviously changed up the beginning part:Hi Jayme!I hope all is well with you!! How are things at college? (you started this fall, right?)This is just a friendly reminder that we haven't received your RSVP for the wedding yet. We'd like to get all the response cards back by this weekend so we can give a final count to our caterer next week. I hope you're able to make it!!Love,MaraHTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Too cute Mcvay. Thanks Mara, mine sounds a bit like yours and I threw in a few other words. Thanks again ladies. I cannot believe that I have to send out freaking email reminding people. Its not like they have to buy stamps.
  • edited December 2011
    I hear ya.  Just wait till you get the "well, we're not sure yet" responses.  Great, thank you. Chris's uncle is a movie director and we didn't get his back.  I asked Chris's mom yesterday and she said "he doesn't know yet.  If he doesn't have anything going on with a shoot, he can come to it".
  • edited December 2011
    Are you kidding me Rebecca, I would just tell her to him that he'll be put down as a no. That way he doesn't have to worry about your one day getting in his way. I just checked my email and got back two responses about the RSVP going out into the mail today. One said that she had it in her pile of bills to pay. We know her crap isn't being paid on time, my RSVP has been in her pile of bills for 2mths.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I had one who said it was stuck in her pile of bills too!  But she asked if it was too late to say yes and if it was, she understood.  That was so nice to say that I told her it was ok!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards