Michigan-Grand Rapids

Please take my wedding stuff off of my hands!!! (mostly blue and brown themed)

I really want to get rid of all this stuff i have lying around in my apartment left over from our wedding. it is driving me nuts.- taking up too much space. and i dont have a lot of space to give! here is a link to the pictures and info about the products. Click here to see all the pictures and prices! i have prices listed on all but i am accepting the best offer you will give. thanks!

Re: Please take my wedding stuff off of my hands!!! (mostly blue and brown themed)

• Jessica&RomanJessica&Roman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay obviously i dont know how to post links i can't figure it out for the life of me and i'm getting so mad so please just visit http://www.facebook.com/album.php? aid=2098315&id=208702103&l=80d81f8491 and remove any if there are any.
  • Jessica&RomanJessica&Roman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, try this! click this
  • heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To post links on a forum, try [url]link[*/url] (with the asterisk removed, obviously). :)Have you thought about donating your leftover items to Goodwill or Mel Trotter? I realize you'd probably rather make some money on them, but that's always an option if the space is frustrating you. :)
  • sewatkinssewatkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the trash to treasure board?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards